facebook

real talk

by: Truth

PiKapp<Pike

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Senior Girl   

This isn't true. The big advantage Pike has over Pikapp is that it throws better parties, but there's more to judge than that. In my opinion (and many friends agree), Pikapp guys have more depth than Pike guys. They do more stuff on campus and don't just rage and smoke weed all day. Pikapp, as people are cooler than Pike. With that said, Pikapp needs to learn how to throw a damn party.

By: Senior Girl
#2  by: Soph girl    

Accurate. It's flat out wrong when people here put pike and pikapp on the same level

By: Soph girl
#3  by: Sdscfgg   

Pike has strength in its seniors and Pikapp has strength in its younger guys, which is more important. Pike had a bad rush last year and has a lot of weird kids in their sophomore class. I'd say right now it's even, but rush will be important to break the deadlock

By: Sdscfgg
#4  by: No   

Besides the occasional fun big party, Pike is a bunch of guys who just smoke weed all day. I agree that they have the upper hand as far as parties go, but Pikapp's younger classes have been stronger than Pike's. Pike tries to pretend that it is top tier, loses its cross rushes to the top tier as a result, and then gets stuck with weird kids (as shown in their last class)

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.