facebook

real pre rush ranks

by: Truth Teller

Top Tier:

Sigma Nu: Undisputed top fraternity right now. Seafood was the best party of the semester and Prohibition was incredible.

Kappa Alpha: Very strong and throw great parties. Wobo was a bit of a letdown but KA always does great at the end of the semester and KA Christmas is a big hit.

Delta Sigma Phi: DSig goes for different kids than KA or Snu. They want the best looking guys, internationals or athletes. Girls love them as they are hot and rich, always throw great parties, but have less of a brotherhood than others.

Upper Middle:

Pi Kappa Alpha: Pike is on the rise. Piketoberfest was a huge success and continues what has been a great semester. Tri-delt and pi phis love them and have a great brotherhood.

Alpha Delta Phi: ADPhi is trending down. While they got the typical white rich kid they wanted last year, they lost a ton in cross rush and do not have a strong soph class. Need a good rush

Middle:

Pi Kappa Phi: Pikapp is the "nice guy" fraternity. Not a great rep but getting better. Phultra was only okay this year, but they mix with a lot of sororities and are most well liked.

Sigma Phi Epsilon: Sig Ep is trending up. They had a great Snowmen and Snowcone party and have begun to mix with better sorority. They have a great core of sophomores and with a good rush could equal Pikapp.

Alpha Tau Omega: ATO is trending down, but has been bouncing back. They took a big but overall weaker than most. Need a good rush to move back to the Upper middle.

Posted By: Truth Teller
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Key3whoblows   

Move Pikapp and ATO in upper middle or move Sig ep down, you can't honestly tell me that Sig Ep is on the same level as either of those

By: Key3whoblows
#2  by: Key3WhoAlsoBlows   

PiKapp is absolutely above ATO and SigEp. But recently ATO has been trending down hard and SigEp has had one or two decently sweet parties.

By: Key3WhoAlsoBlows
#3  by: Key3WhoBlowsAndKnows   

ADPhi is top tier the hate has gone too far. Pike and Pikapp are equal. The rest is accurate.

By: Key3WhoBlowsAndKnows
#4  by: Key3WhoKnowsAndBlows   

Sig Ep's snowmen darty was honestly one of the best parties i have been to at Duke. ATO's sophomore class is a bunch of creepy weido's. I'm not surprised at all they are ranked near the bottom, they really need to step it up in rush

By: Key3WhoKnowsAndBlows
#5  by: lol   

Pike pretending to be SNU. Stop being so obvious

By: lol
#6  by: Lol   

OP couldn't be more of a pike. What a joke. And snu as #1? That's weird, I forgot it was 2011.

ADPhi
KA
Dsig
Snu

Pike
Pikapp
ATO

All the rest

By: Lol
by: BumpApr 24, 2018 3:49:29 AM

This is accurate

By: Bump
#7  by: Pike   

Since when do "Tridelts and Pi Phis love them"

By: Pike
by: UnrealDec 21, 2014 10:44:56 AM

Hahahahahah jesus christ pike this is absurd

By: Unreal
#8  by: Gthc   

Ok Pike

By: Gthc
#9  by: SigEpLOL   

Obviously SigEp pretending to be Pike. No one thinks of SigEp as anywhere close to Pike, Pikapp, or ATO aside from the SigEps who dominate this site. Literally ask any upperclassman sorority girl in person if you don't believe me (not the fake girl accounts on here).

By: SigEpLOL
by: mostly accurateJan 14, 2015 10:11:56 AM

That may have been true last spring but due to ATO's recent horrific downtrend and the fact that Sig Ep has had a couple solid parties recently probably puts them up with ATO. I do disagree with them being better than ATO

By: mostly accurate
#10  by: Almost there   

Pikapp and pike are on their own tier. Switch ATO and Sig Ep

By: Almost there

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.