facebook

pikapp vs ato vs pike

by: Freshman

Which frat is the best and what sororities do each one of these frats mix with?

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Coach K   

Pike
ATO
Pikapp

By: Coach K
#2  by: Key3WhoBlows   

Pike - Chill guys but very worried about social status. Good brotherhood and throw great parties like Pikes of the Caribbean. Mixers with Key 3 occasionally but usually upper middle tier sororities.

ATO and PiKapp are about the same.

ATO - Like to drink a lot. Pretty conservative. Attract a different type of kid from Pi Kapp and Pike. Pretty white and wealthy. Throw decent parties and mix with upper middle tier and once a semester with some Key 3. Tend to keep to themselves.

Pi Kapp - Don't have a lot of events for freshman. More inclusive than ATO. Pledging isn't as tough as ATO or Pike either. Mix with the same as ATO. Attract sporty kids and guys who aren't into a fraternity being as "stereotypically frat."

These are general assumptions about each one through my experience. Get out and meet them and find out for yourself! They might have changed from past years as well.

By: Key3WhoBlows
by: sorority girlAug 28, 2016 8:52:41 AM

Pike rages really hard and they're fun to be around. I put them on the same level as KA. Pi Kapp is handsome and diverse, but awkward and they don't party much. ATO is extremely wealthy and white, but also awkward. Pi Kapp and ATO are both sort of friend zoned frats.

By: sorority girl
#3  by: Duke   

Pike >= Pikapp > ATO

Pike is generally more fun but care more about status, Pikapp is the most attractive of the three, ATO probably drinks the most

By: Duke
#4  by: Well   

Honestly in my opinion pike = KA now after ka's last pledge class

By: Well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.