SDT
AOPi
AGD

By: Come on!
by: ⚓️May 25, 2015 1:53:01 PM

This is better.

By: ⚓️
by: NolesMay 26, 2015 3:24:25 PM

I think ADPi and AXO are super close so it is really hard to say but personally speaking I think ADPi wins because of their homecoming partners...Also Sig Delt should be higher maybe above Gamma Phi or Kappa. 100% above gamma phi they drastically dropped this past year their homecoming partner is FIJI and they don't seem too involved, but that's my opinion

By: Noles
by: yesMay 29, 2015 11:54:08 AM

this is the true ranking, axo is paired with phi delt and that's better than pikapp

By: yes
by: cJan 25, 2022 9:38:40 AM

gamma phi under sdt, alpha phi above xo

By: c
#2  by: Frat   

This looks good except Chi O is not that high. Still a great group though

By: Frat
by: PanJun 13, 2015 12:32:56 PM

I would maybe put Pi Phi about Chi O, but they still belong above Phi Mu

By: Pan
#3  by: Frat   

Tri Delt and theta are on same level pretty much...I know Theta does way better in scholarship. A lot of girls preffed both of those with KD.

By: Frat
#4  by: hmm   

DZ is 100% over PhiMu...not even a question. I agree with Sig Delt moving up over Gamma Phi and possibly Kappa, theyre so involved and have great philanthropies. Alpha Phi has been doing really well too, definitely on the rise

By: hmm
by: PanJun 13, 2015 12:31:13 PM

Phi Mus last PC was really good and helped them out a lot, while I feel as though DZ doesn't put themselves out there enough. So I think Phi Mu is should be above

By: Pan
by: !Jun 16, 2015 9:50:47 PM

Oh hey DZ

By: !
#5  by: no   

How do you possibly feel Dz doesnt "put themselves out there" when they won sorority of the year? Sorry Phi Mu but you keep trying to get up to DZ, theyre like your barrier that you need to break to excel. Good luck because after winning such a prestigious title theyre going to get a really good rush class in the fall probably. One good rush class for Phi Mu doesnt change the whole sorority, sorry..

Sig Delt, Alpha Phi, and Kappa all are ahead of Gamma Phi after this year too. They literally did nothing im not sure why youre trying to keep them at where they were last year. 2013-2014 they did really well but fall 2014 rush didnt go that well lol...

By: no
#6  by: confused   

What does DZ have against Phi Mu????? On every post I've seen about any ranking, someone makes a comment about DZ being better? Even when they're not the subject.....

By: confused
by: lolJun 17, 2015 1:06:33 PM

lol so true why dz

By: lol
by: WhatJun 17, 2015 1:46:37 PM

Hahaha this is so true. Im in neither of these sororities and even I've picked up on this on several posts. Why all the hate DZ?

By: What
by: LolJun 17, 2015 2:12:05 PM

Who's to say the people posting it are DZs? Lol.

By: Lol
by: lolJun 20, 2015 1:44:40 PM

to the person saying, "Who says these are coming from DZs?" HI DZ!!!!!!!

By: lol
#7  by: This   

The dz phi mu fight is so funny.

By: This
by: ConfusedJun 21, 2015 1:23:36 PM

Trying to figure out why it's a thing

By: Confused
#8  by: Lol   

This!!

By: Lol
#9  by: Haha   

AXO TO THE MOON🚀🚀

By: Haha
#10  by: Ok   

Axo trying to pull this off is funny

By: Ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.