facebook

moving up

by: Observer

Based on this past school year, a lot has changed in Greek life. We've seen certain fraternities and sororities rise above and beyond, almost changing their nature, and others have started to slowly fall. It's all part of Greek life. Effort and certain actions go a long way. With that said, here are the fraternities and sororities from this past school year that have 100% made a better image for themselves and if they keep this up, will work their way up the tier ladder.

Fraternities:
Pi Kapp, Phi Tau, ZBT, and Theta Chi

Sororities:
Chi O, Tri Delt, Phi Mu, and Alpha Phi

Posted By: Observer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: On point   

Excellent list

By: On point
#2  by: And....   

Great list but I think Theta and Alpha Chi have made great strides too in the last couple of years.

By: And....
#3  by: panhellenic woman    

Agd is extremely improved they were one of like three sorority women competing for homecoming queen last semester, the head rho gam is in agd, the panhellenic president is in agd, plus last 2 pledge classes have been better then ever

By: panhellenic woman
by: closing timeApr 13, 2015 10:29:06 PM

hi agd

By: closing time
by: LolApr 21, 2015 12:05:18 AM

Hi agd

By: Lol
#4  by: Truth   

Add Phi Psi to the list of fraternities moving up. They were homecoming champs this year, got second in Greek Week, did extremely well in Relay for Life, and their past two pledge classes have been huge and are filled with studs. I think they're really on the rise.

By: Truth
#5  by: nolegirl   

I totally love ZBT! Their fall 2014 pledge class was so great, plus they have an amazing house! Love those guys so much.

By: nolegirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.