facebook

kappa alpha theta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Alpha Theta sorority chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 5
#21  by: Change   

Theta is good at changing their tune and twisting everything around. People aren't stupid and see right through it. All of a sudden trying to make themselves look so sweet. I don't think so. Nice try though.

By: Change
#22  by: Love   

Theta! Wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

By: Love
#23  by: <3   

I LOVE YOU GIRLS! lol were good at changing our tune? i really wish i knew who posted those things and why that person feels the need to constantly degrade others. COULDNT ASK FOR BETTER SISTERS

By: <3
#24  by: THETA   

you girls are so classy, im so proud to call each of you my sisters.

By: THETA
#25  by: Come On   

Too much bragging. Stop it and do some planning with your sisters instead of wasting your time on this site.

By: Come On
#26  by: <3   

i love you girlies! wasting time is fun on here...arent you doin the same "come on..?"

By: <3
#27  by: W.E   

oh yes we care too much about the rankings, yet theres a certain few who come on to make negative comments about us eveyrday. i think those people care too much about the rankings, not us. Its funny that the same thing being said on this page are written the same exact way etc etc. please stop hiding behind ur post and fess up if u wanna keep talking crap to try and tear our sisterhood apart. we wont be torn apart cuz we care about each other way too much and just because you cant be apart of theta anymore doesnt mean you need to make it a life goal of getting on this site to bring us down. STOP already!

By: W.E
#28  by: Re: W.E.   

By saying what you just said you are making yourself look stupid. PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS GOING TO TALK CRAP, GET OVER IT! You tell them to stop, yet you are just fueling their fire...this is coming from a girl who isn't even in a sorority yet. You are making me reallly dislike theta by making comments like that. Who cares if people talk about you...thats life!!! If they want to waste their time making all these stupid comments and "hiding behind posts" let them. Why stoop down to their level...just be a big girl and get over it!

By: Re: W.E.
#29  by: Theta   

Theta needs to make a new years resolution to stay off Greek Rank. They will be doing themselves and everyone else a favor and this site will improve. They will also have more time to work on improving their sorority.

By: Theta
#30  by: THETA   

i love you girls and our sisterhood <3

By: THETA

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.