facebook

Getting bids back

by: Keks

I rushed sophomore year for fall recruitment and got back: gphi,aopi and kkg. There were other chapters I really liked, how can I better my chances for this fall recruitment to get more chapters back? Plus, when I was talking to my roommate she said those were the “lower ranking ones. I didn’t include any of my socials, so she said that could’ve lowered my chances.

Posted By: Keks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fake   

You're going to rush again, in your third year, and you want more "bids back"? Anyone who had been in the recruitment process at any point wouldn't write this gibberish.

Try not to be so obvious when you're faking it.

By: Fake
by: Keks Apr 29, 2024 7:53:09 PM

I transferred from my community college to here my sophomore year, so I went through recruitment as a way to know people and liked it. So I want to do it again. I thought my question was valid for asking advice?

By: Keks
by: ^May 3, 2024 7:03:31 PM

Your post doesn't read like you actually went through recruitment, more like you picked up some words here and there from greekrank and made a word salad. AI maybe.

By: ^
#2  by: Bids back   

I think you mean invitations. A bid is the final invitation you receive during recruitment where the sorority asks you to join their chapter. You get one of those. Did you get dropped by your three groups or did you drop out because your roommate told you those were lower tier groups?

By: Bids back
#3  by: Obviously   

You should NOT rush. You had opportunities and deemed them unworthy.. you don’t deserve a bid to any house

By: Obviously
#4  by: assssssssfffff   

woah dj

By: assssssssfffff

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.