facebook

Sorority Recruitment

by: xxx

I went through recruitment in the fall of 23’ (freshman)and dropped.
Would they know I already went through recruitment if I do it again?

I didn’t do spring of 24’, should I go through recruitment again in the fall of 24’ or spring of 25’?

I’m afraid I won’t be in love with the sorority invites I get back in the fall and then won’t be able to go through spring recruitment because I’ll be known as a “serial” rusher.

Also what sororities seem like theyd be the best to join when thinking of sisterhood and reputation?

Posted By: xxx
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hi   

you’ll be fine so many people rush multiple times

By: hi
#2  by: hmm   

IDK why you are asking strangers on this terrible site about sorority reputations and sisterhood if you have gone through rush once and have been here a year in school. Most in your situation have had enough personal interactions and observations by now to know that for themselves.

And you should also know some members by now. Reach out to anyone you know personally in a house or houses where you are interested and let them know.

Your best and probably last chance at a bid is fall recruitment, not waiting for a COB in spring as a rising junior. Be more open minded if you want to be in a sorority and have that experience. If you aren't in love with the ones that invite you back then either try to make it work or just be resigned to not being in one.

By: hmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.