facebook

Do the ranks ever change?

by: Junior

I don't know if it's just me, but do the ranks ever change? I feel like they have been the same since I got here. Do you notice any movement? Idk I don't

Posted By: Junior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: semior   

The top 5 and bottom 5 of sororities seldom change. Fraternity ranks change depending on who gets kicked off.

By: semior
#2  by: Yes   

Ranks do change however it takes years to consistently recruit top pledge classes. We have 3-5 really really strong houses on campus that pull most of the top new members. The mid level houses seem to change in ranks the most. One or two super pc’s can bump them up in rank, Much harder to compete with the top 3-5. Truth

By: Yes
#3  by: Change   

If any of the low tiered sororities wanted to rise in the rankings they can do it. BUT they would have to be willing to change their internal culture and member selection, and to be more aggressive in socializing with higher tier fraternities. But the truth is that most women in those sororities are comfortable where they are and happy and lack the ambition to do the work.

By: Change
#4  by: ya   

they change sometimes if they get a new house or if they were kicked off

By: ya
#5  by: tbh   

frat ranks 100% have changed with all the top frats having gotten kicked off at some point (except pike lol)

sororities i feel like the top 5 have always been the top 5. there’s fs movement within tiers depending on pledge classes, scandals, etc but top has usually been some combo of ZTA KD ADPI DG and DDD. im not too sure if any mid tier chapters used to be bottom

By: tbh
#6  by: Lala    

When my mom and aunt were here, Zeta was mid to lower mid. ADPI, DG, DDD and Pi PHI and KD were top.

By: Lala
#7  by: Lol   

Ranks are not actually a thing

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.