facebook

transfer student (frat)

by: The GDI

Okay, so I've been doing my research on the many fraternities FSU has to offer and I believe I've come to a decision as to which one I would like to join. I'll be transferring to FSU from Cal and I have friends in Tallahassee who are planning on joining the same frat too, so i'm wondering how welcoming are frats to juniors. It's been brought up to my attention that many don't choose juniors but I believe that I have the leadership capabilities and academics to hold my own when rush starts. I actually ran into some Pikes last weekend when I was in Tally and they seemed pretty cool. But I just need to know the honest truth on my chances and preferably some basic advice about the frats at State. A strong Brotherhood and a bright future is all that i'm after.

Posted By: The GDI
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: advice   

and yes, those three take juniors

By: advice
#2  by: The GDI   

Wow I'm in shock to hear that about the Pikes. My preception was totally different, but I guess I won't really know what people think of them until I'm there. Thanks though, I'll definitely check those three out. I'm planning on being I'm Tallahassee the weekend of the Miami game so we'll see how things go.

By: The GDI
#3  by: tfm   

sigep blows, and i dont know too much about theta chi. definitely check out pike aside from what this guy says ^^^ also i'd check out sigma chi, pikapp, and ATO

By: tfm
#4  by: Sorority Girl   

If you really want to be in a respectable fraternity, stay away from Pike. They're known for taking advantage of girls. As a girl, I feel safest hanging out with KAs, Theta Chis, ATOs and I really like what I hear about Beta, but they're new and don't have a reputation yet. KA pledges have to memorize the entire dictionary definition of "gentleman" and recite it word for word.

By: Sorority Girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.