Sigma Pi fraternity chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: to instant flop   

you're a moron. sorry you were violated by your "brothers."

By: to instant flop
#2  by: to sigma pi   

We didn't give anybody a bid within five minutes, spring or fall, moron.

By: to sigma pi
#3  by: Sigma Pi Bidded   

yes... i received a bid within three minutes, actually

By: Sigma Pi Bidded
#4  by: well   

id like to know when you rushed and who you are

By: well
#5  by: to: Sigma Pi   

We're not theta chi, we actually care who is in our fraternity and don't give bids to everyone who walks in the door as they did this past fall.

By: to: Sigma Pi
#6  by: lol   

Thats a lie, most of my pledge brothers that visited you, recalled everyone walking in your tent getting a bid within 10 minutes. And yes they both got bids in 8 minutes.

By: lol
#7  by: lol   

O and one more thing, don't bash other greek life. Theta Chi is way better than your fraternity and PI Kapp. And if you think I don't know your fraternity your wrong the only two cool people is Bryce and Ross other than that its awful. And you pull whales to your parties.

By: lol
#8  by: Greek   

These guys are sooo much fun to hang out with....they always have really cool tailgates and are super-chill!!! I love my Sigma Pi guys!!!!

By: Greek
#9  by: IFC   

you guys really need to learn how to rush. you had alot going for you this semester, but you didnt capitalize. alot of the preview kids thought you guys were awesome, but then at rush everyone left.

By: IFC

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.