facebook

tau epsilon phi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Tau Epsilon Phi fraternity chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 4
#21  by: hey greek retards:   

you are all RETARDED if you think all of this is actually done by tep. would a fraternity really go out of their way to make themselves look like fools? we all KNOW they aren't the "frat daddies" of campus, and they do too. it's probably someone who has a beef with them for whatever reason, and you are all stupid for falling for it. ive met several teps and they're all genuine, nice guys.

By: hey greek retards:
#22  by: fsu   

I know they did not get kicked off campus. I'm not sure what happened but they are not ADPhi

By: fsu
#23  by: OMGsh   

like we wanna be on campus soooo bad

By: OMGsh
#24  by: DaddyMack   

Frattiest cats on campus

By: DaddyMack
#25  by: Fratty   

a bunch of rich, fratty kids from Pine Crest School in Ft Lauderdale.

By: Fratty
#26  by: re WOW   

the self rankers are over on the Lamda Chi Board. They are tops in e-fratting. Tau Ep is tops in Old Southern Money andHeritage.

By: re WOW
#27  by: Absurd   

Are Tau Eps writing this crap because if so you are embarasing our Fraternity with your absurd posts.

By: Absurd
#28  by: Haters   

Whats with all the Tau Ep Haters? How can you hate Old South Money and Heritage? Just beacuse you can't meet the Tau Ep family income requirments, there's still a frat for you, like PIKE who has to take anyone for that 4M reverse interest loan they took out on that montrosity of house. 4m is like chicken feed for Tau Ep.

By: Haters
#29  by: house   

where's your house? oh

By: house
#30  by: yeahhhhhhh   

yeah..... I am pretty sure they aren't this retarded. Either way, aren't the ADPHI now?

By: yeahhhhhhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.