facebook

preffed

by: Curious

Name the sororities you preffed and which one you're in.

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: preffed   

Tri delta and KD
Pref'ed KD and went KD

By: preffed
#12  by: PNM 2015   

Are you happy with that decision? Genuine question, not trying to be snarky!

By: PNM 2015
by: yes!Jul 26, 2015 3:05:20 AM

Best decision of my life besides going to university of Arkansas.

By: yes!
#13  by: Me   

Pi phi and ADPI

Went pi phi

By: Me
#14  by: Soph razorback   

Preffed AOPii and AXO. Ranked AOPii first-got AXO. Was pretty devastated, but stuck with AXO and became a member. Glad I did because have met some great friends through that sorority......but I still wonder what it would be like if I had been ranked higher on AOPii's final bid list.

This is what I don't understand. What if a girl only had one invitation to pref night- (to AOPii)- Doesn't that pretty much guarantee she will get a bid from them-assuming that the PMN had maximized all her options that week??? HOWEVER, what if that girl had been waaay further down than myself on AOPii's final rank list??? She would receive AOPii's bid-not me-? ......just because she only had one to choose from and I was ranked on AXO's final bid list??? Someone please explain to me how that is fair.....I mean I was ranked higher by AOPii, but someone ranked lower than me got the bid that I had been hoping for all week. I absolutely loved those girls during recruitment. It still stings.

By: Soph razorback
by: arkansasJul 23, 2015 1:00:46 AM

No she wouldn't have gotten that bid over you. You're only guaranteed a bid on Bid Day if you had two houses on pref. What could have also happened was that AXO had you higher on their bid list and so they got you over AOII because AOII didn't need any more girls to meet pledge class quota and AXO did.

By: arkansas
#15  by: red raider   

KD and TRI Delta and went KD. LOVE KD!!!

By: red raider
by: reallyJul 27, 2015 4:50:17 PM

all that matters during rush is going to a house that fits you the best. be happy your next four years at school. that is all that matters

By: really
by: thisJul 27, 2015 4:51:26 PM

is what rush is supposed to be like. going to the house YOU love so You can be happy during your college years. end of story

By: this
#16  by: yes!   

LOVE KD!!! Great sorority and great sisters!! Truthfully one of the best decisions of my life. In fact we had fun this month cheering on the new Ms Arkansas Loren and a Arkansas KD OUR VERY OWN Loren McDaniel!! So proud of my sisters. We have a great greek community.

By: yes!
#17  by: yes   

pi phi and zeta

went pi phi!

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.