8) Pike
9) Sigep
10) KA, Beta
11) FH, Sigma Pi

Posted By: Current Greek rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Um, no.   

K Sig before Phi Delt? Who are you trying to play?

By: Um, no.
by: I laughJun 7, 2015 6:44:00 PM

that some days Pi phi is 3rd or 4th on a list and then the next day it is 2nd or 6th. That just goes to show you it all depends on what you are looking for. this site is a mess.

By: I laugh
#2  by: Paolo   

pi phi is higher than 5, sigma chi is one of if not the top frat house, ur pretty off base man

By: Paolo
#3  by: tobehonest   

Kd is better than zeta

By: tobehonest
#4  by: Uh, no   

KD is not better than ZTA!
Not at the U of A!
Maybe you're thinking of some other school, like the University of Nowhere!
KD is no better than #6, no matter how many times you try to convince us otherwise! 😳

By: Uh, no
by: youknowJun 7, 2015 6:42:27 PM

this was rude. KD is a terrific sorority and if someone thinks they are better - that is their opinion. KD is a powerhouse throughout the south. In truth stronger than Zeta but that does not mean Zeta is not a great sorority. I really think tiers are so false because it will always depend on what you are looking for. Truthfully any girl who can get a bid from either KD or Zeta will be blessed. They are not necessarily easy to get a bid from. That part is the truth. Good Luck PM's Arkansas is a great school with a great sorority system! Go Hogs!!!

By: youknow
#5  by: arky   

I'm curious as to why ADPi is always ranked near the bottom? I really never hear anything about them and I don't think that's a bad thing.

By: arky
by: .Jun 29, 2015 10:28:45 AM

That's exactly why they're bottom

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.