facebook

Fall for real rankings

by: Eve

Pi phi zeta kappa chi o
( pi phi & zeta way more liked on campus if that’s important to pnms)
KD DDD PHI MU ADPI
( DDD self ranks too much so put KD ahead of them)
AXO APHI DG AOPI ( I think aphi will bring in their best girls to recruit and will pull in some really good girls. May even go straight to mid tier)

Posted By: Eve
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: Lily   

What do you mean bring in their best girls? Aphi girls from other campuses will come in and recruit?

By: Lily
by: KimMar 9, 2024 5:46:58 PM

^^^ how do they recruit?

By: Kim
by: Recruit Mar 10, 2024 2:04:01 PM

Girls from other UArk sororities will help recruit for APHi as well.

By: Recruit
by: IsabelleMar 14, 2024 9:13:25 AM

It seems like aphi brings in other girls from different campuses that is false advertising 😂

By: Isabelle
by: KimMar 19, 2024 8:30:10 AM

^^ that’s what I was going to say. False advertising lol

By: Kim
by: Woo PigApr 9, 2024 8:22:38 PM

That’s how every house that colonizes does it. They bring in national advisors, transfers that are already here, local alums and anyone close that wants to travel to help. It’s not false advertising, they will be your future sisters no matter where they’re from

By: Woo Pig
by: CaraApr 26, 2024 1:22:35 PM

Aphi will come in as mid

By: Cara
#2  by: ?   

Aphi is a new sorority. No new sorority is going to start higher than the very bottom. They can’t afford to be picky with their girls.

By: ?
by: KellyMar 7, 2024 11:50:30 PM

If dg and aopi has the reputation of being “bottom” I can see girls looking at aphi as an option. They have big reputation in the south and will pull a lot of girls from dg and aopi.

By: Kelly
by: @kellyMar 10, 2024 2:06:03 PM

all sororities at Ark have great girls. there’s really no need to try to drag others down.

By: @kelly
by: GinaMar 21, 2024 12:02:08 AM

For real I want to know if aphi brings in girls from other schools to rush? I mean how else will they recruit this fall?

By: Gina
#3  by: lily   

i disagree. as someone who attends arkansas and wasn’t considering rushing, the girls at tri delta made me feel so loved when i was interested. No other sorority made me feel as safe and comfortable than them.

By: lily
by: LisaMar 13, 2024 8:50:48 AM

That’s not what poster said though. Just that they self rank. KD =DDD

By: Lisa
#4  by: lily   

i disagree. as someone who attends arkansas and wasn’t considering rushing, the girls at tri delta made me feel so loved when i was interested. No other sorority made me feel as safe and comfortable than them.

By: lily
#5  by: ??   

Aphi doesn’t even a house and they should be below AOPI. Also they don’t fly in girls from other colleges to recruit, it will be people from nationals and alumni. Their first mc class will be freshman who dropped out of rushing.

By: ??
#6  by: jj   

Phi Mu is not this high and Alpha Phi will come in bottom as every new house does. It will take a long time to get to the mid tier level.

By: jj
#7  by: Sara   

I agree with this. I still like the idea of two tiers better though

By: Sara
#8  by: spring rush   

you just can’t put houses that spring rush and cob in front of ones that don’t

By: spring rush
#9  by: Penny   

Swap aphi for adpi. Cute girls will pledge aphi. Just the truth

By: Penny
#10  by: ??   

Have never heard of other members in other chapters recruiting for a new chapter. If true- it will be very very different.

Can you imagine other chapter girls trying to convince pnms to go APhi over their own chapter? Strange.

By: ??

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.