facebook

What tier do you think APhi will land?

by: Interesting

From what I've seen on other campuses, APhi and Zeta tend to rush similarish (It girl types). Obviously, for a few years they'll be bottom until they get established...but after that, I reckon Aphi will be upper mid - assuming they don't have mean girl scandals like Phi Mu and AOII did to anchor them to the bottom.

Thoughts?

Posted By: Interesting
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

Thinking a new house could be upper mid over houses who have already been here for decades (Adpi, KD) is delusional
The only way that's possible is if we got a handful of new chapters after Aphi.

By: ...
by: HmmFeb 20, 2024 9:38:06 AM

Idk if you’re right. Those girls will go Phi Mu. I think maybe they will compete with phi mu over zeta BUT Phi Mu is already established and actually has a better national reputation. Phi Mu and zeta are all over tik tok because of Alabama so actually now that I think about Aphi will probably compete with AOPI and ADPI

By: Hmm
#2  by: Mary   

Aphi will be last for a good while

By: Mary
by: AmyFeb 20, 2024 9:43:12 AM

^^^^ yes!

By: Amy
#3  by: Jenna   

It will be this
Chi o kappa zeta pi phi
DDD KD Adpi, Phi mu
AXO DG AOPI APHI

By: Jenna
by: Nope Feb 20, 2024 11:12:43 AM

Adpi is not that high.

By: Nope
by: LisaFeb 20, 2024 8:52:10 PM

Where would place adpi? That looks correct to me. Probably tied with phi mu and axo

By: Lisa
by: @LisaFeb 20, 2024 11:17:24 PM

I would place Adpi just above AOPI. As someone who went through recruitment in the fall, they were not as desirable as this site makes them seem.

By: @Lisa
by: DeniseFeb 21, 2024 9:19:10 AM

I think all the alphas will compete for the same girls!

By: Denise
#4  by: ARK   

^^^^ If ALPHA you see, let it BE!!!

By: ARK
#5  by: Weird   

why don’t u let them figure it out for themselves and focus on your own chapter. chi o stop living on this site. not a good look !

By: Weird
#6  by: Me   

Every new house comes in at the bottom. They can’t be selective. It takes time to change tiers.

By: Me
#7  by: gg   

Last like all new houses

By: gg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.