facebook

sorority ranks for 2024 including a phi!

by: sorority girl

tier 1: chi o, pi phi, kappa, zeta
tier 2: tri delt, kd
tier 3: axo, phi mu, dg
tier 4: adpi, aoii, a phi

Posted By: sorority girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ARK   

So, A Phi invades yet another SEC campus. Look for them to do what they’ve done nationwide: rush on LOOKS, social media “influencers” and popularity. They will end up with the lowest GPA and girls who constantly cause scandals.

Just what we NEED…for their rush outline, Google Alpha Phi Michigan rush guidelines.
You’ll see exactly who they are.

By: ARK
by: trueFeb 17, 2024 8:14:33 PM

I’m glad we’re getting another sorority but honestly I’m a little disappointed it’s A phi. They have a bad reputation nationally. I wanted Theta because they do well in Texas and Oklahoma, and girls from those states would want to go Theta because it’s the top house at most schools where they’re from.

By: true
by: ?!Mar 16, 2024 11:08:31 AM

Theta is not top at most SEC schools. They are an old and established sorority though

How about we support a new sorority instead of tearing it down before IT EVEN EXISTS!?

By: ?!
#2  by: huh   

Yeah let’s not… automatically ranking the newest chapter as the bottom house before they even have any members is crazy. let’s not poison pnms to the idea of joining. i’m not saying aphi will not be bottom for a few years because unfortunately that’s how it is most of the time, but rankin them last now just doesn’t make sense because aphi doesn’t even exist here yet. no wonder other chapters don’t wanna come to ark.

By: huh
#3  by: no   

adpi is not bottom tier

By: no
by: @noMar 9, 2024 10:35:07 AM

agree

By: @no
#4  by: Bruh   

Ok dg…

By: Bruh
by: DgMar 28, 2024 10:44:45 AM

Moving up

By: Dg
#5  by: Kelly   

I really don’t think aphi will be last. Prob equal to phi mu

By: Kelly
by: Calling itApr 23, 2024 11:55:39 PM

A Phi is going to be the old Phi Mu.

PM has worked on getting rid of their mean girl, fake tan image. Im betting A Phi comes in with the same attitude and becomes the mean girl/fake tan sorority.

A Phi Mu

By: Calling it
#6  by: GPAPhi   

APhi will start out with a GPA below the lowest fraternity GPA and will stay there forever. This is how they roll as a national organization, and any pnm that doesn't care about their grades can find a home in an APhi chapter.

By: GPAPhi
#7  by: Lisa   

Interchangeable within tiers

By: Lisa
#8  by: rachel   

ADPi should be higher.

By: rachel
by: @rachelMar 27, 2024 8:56:00 PM

agree

By: @rachel
by: NopeMar 27, 2024 9:32:14 PM

if you go to UArk, you know this rank is true for adpi.

By: Nope
#9  by: No   

Adpi is not this low!

By: No
by: YepApr 20, 2024 11:27:48 AM

Yes, adpi is that low.

By: Yep
#10  by: spam   

Another thread that has been spammed with down votes. It got over 100 down votes in the last 24 hours. Sorry adpi, this one is correct.

By: spam

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.