facebook

Top half than the real recruitment begins

by: Tracey

I just read through some weird rankings. I feel like most pnm’s hope to get into one of the top five. Yes I am saying 5 and including DDD because you can go to five houses the night before pref. Here is what you need to know. Chi o will get 97 percent of the girls they want and ALL will have some type of connection either through a member or an alumni. Alum pull in the house is huge. Kappa & pi phi sometimes compete for girls but mostly get girls they know through their hometowns. Zeta will get the out of state girls (lots of pretty Texas girls in that house) that do not have as tight of connections and may pull a few from the other the houses. DDD is a strong house nationally and filled with girls that didn’t have connections but had an alum pulling for them like their mom’s friend who was a Tri Delt.
The rest of the houses will get the girls they put their best people on. For example, my house technically is ranked lower than KD on here but zero chance I was going KD based on the girls that rushed me. I can also assume I wasn’t high on their list or they wouldn’t have put these girls that literally couldn’t carry a convo on me. I loved the girls that rushed in my house. If you go through recruitment please rank based on the girls you clique with because there is a great chance one will be your big! So to say there are multiple tiers is just not true. Top half yes but for real all houses are good at uark!

Posted By: Tracey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Jenna   

This is super accurate!!

By: Jenna
by: AmberFeb 6, 2024 7:35:18 PM

This is so true!!! Who would thumbs down this post that goes here?

By: Amber
by: PenelopeFeb 9, 2024 8:55:16 PM

So true. Real accurate begins with mid tier. Those houses base their picks off of resume and personality!

By: Penelope
by: HennaFeb 16, 2024 8:59:56 AM

KD is equal to DDD. Otherwise yes it’s accurate

By: Henna
by: GinaMar 21, 2024 12:05:30 AM

Wow this is all so true. Bump!

By: Gina
by: IsabelleMar 27, 2024 8:50:12 AM

For real who would thumbs down this?

By: Isabelle
by: IsabelleApr 15, 2024 8:27:40 PM

Super accurate!

By: Isabelle
by: EmmaApr 26, 2024 10:01:25 AM

DDD and KD are equal so move KD up

By: Emma
by: CaraApr 26, 2024 1:23:54 PM

KD. That’s who would thumbs down this

By: Cara
#2  by: Cara   

Phi mu, KD, adpi are the “mid ranked” houses. There is more than two tiers and if you go here you know this.

by: Also Feb 3, 2024 3:42:06 PM

Tri delt is in that mid ranking too.

By: Also
by: MandyFeb 9, 2024 9:12:05 AM

Agree DDD competes with KD and Phi mu

By: Mandy
by: RachelFeb 12, 2024 10:12:37 PM

Ddd Hates to be considered mid!

By: Rachel
by: Melissa Feb 13, 2024 11:18:19 PM

Agree DDD is a mid tier house

By: Melissa
by: CaraMar 27, 2024 8:38:58 PM

Finally a rank that doesn’t have phi mu bottom or past of the mid. I think during recruitment they actually do better than both adpi and KD!

#3  by: Hailey   

If your assigned a girl that can’t talk in a house than yes you are not high on their list and could be facing a cut from them!

By: Hailey
by: HaileyFeb 12, 2024 11:57:37 PM

Absolutely true!

By: Hailey
#4  by: Eve   

Most accurate post on here. If you don’t have connections I wouldn’t focus on top five!

By: Eve
by: @eveFeb 12, 2024 3:45:06 PM

You don't go here. We have a top three or four, definitely not five.

By: @eve
#5  by: Kim   

This is as close as it gets. Real rush really begins with KD on down. I think most girls in top houses have some type of connection. If super cute you may can get into zeta or if super smart with a stellar resume pi phi. Money can buy you a bid to kappa. Like for real it can

By: Kim
by: @KimFeb 12, 2024 3:49:26 PM

Nope. Based on your theory, recruitment would begin with tri delt. You don't need connections for the mid houses (tri delt, kd, adpi). They might be helpful. Money doesn't buy you in to Kappa, connections do. You have to have connections for the top three houses (pi phi, kappa, chi o).

By: @Kim
#6  by: Facts   

This post is probably gonna get taken down fast like that other rush guide

By: Facts
#7  by: Gina   

Love this and true

By: Gina
#8  by: Sam   

Long but accurate explanation!

By: Sam
#9  by: Amy   

Soooo true!

By: Amy
#10  by: Cameron   

This is how it is!

By: Cameron

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.