facebook

pi beta phi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Pi Beta Phi sorority chapter comments at Arizona State University - ASU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: shhh   

a good friend of mine went piphi and said that the seniors were mean and rude to her during initiation. she had to memorize all the actives names and when she forgot some they bullied her...

By: shhh
#12  by: THIS   

THETA & PI PHI are both top houses.

By: THIS
#13  by: nice   

nice job self ranking

By: nice
#14  by: hmmm   

OK so I have some time on my hands. I have been involved in greek life at ASU for a long time. If you are looking for truth on this web site you are looking in the wrong place. Pi Phi and all the rest of the sororities on campus all have their pros and cons like any other organization with 150 members. The important thing to remember is that it really doesn't matter how some one else feels about an organization it matters how you feel about an organization. The chapter that I think is the best you might hate. Go through recruitment and figure it out. There are so many inaccuracies on this site and people stating facts about things they don't even know about.

By: hmmm
#15  by: top houses:   

Pi Phi & Theta are the two top houses at ASU. All houses are amazing, go through recruitment, you will find the house that is fit for you!

By: top houses:
#16  by: PPL   

gorgeous, fun, and smart ladies! three perfect necessities for a top house!

PPL from UofA <3 <3

By: PPL
#17  by: pi phi   

must be doing something right. They had the largest pledge class in ASU history

By: pi phi
#18  by: @piphi   

Bexause of quota additions... Not because girls wanted them. Has nothing to do with how well a house rushes.

By: @piphi
#19  by: @pi phi   

Yea it's because of the quota. Idiot.

By: @pi phi
#20  by: then   

why was it a top house that got 78?? because more people clearly wanted them.

By: then

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.