facebook

gamma phi beta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Gamma Phi Beta sorority chapter comments at Arizona State University - ASU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Hands down Awesome.   

The girls in Gamma phi are some of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet. They don't pay attention to petty drama and their sisterhood is genuine. These girls are dubbed some of the classiest girls on campus and they have some of the cutest sisterhood t-shirts and bags ever. They have some of the most creative and awesome social events and if you're lucky you'll get to party with the sisters in San Diego!

By: Hands down Awesome.
#2  by: Honestly   

These women are beautiful inside and out. I've never met such a real group of women who care so much about each other, and the community. Respect.

By: Honestly
#3  by: they   

Didn't make quota!

By: they
#4  by: Listen up   

We got screwed over in recruitment. But really the behavior within the house is what is causing girls to drop. We have potential but we need to stop taking every opportunity to screw ourselves over. The whole "preppy" thing is annoying and honestly makes us look bad. This is ASU not the South. It is stupid that we try and be something that we are not. I want our house to survive and thrive but we need to make changes internally before we get the rest of ASU to stop seeing us as a joke. And some of the self-ranking on here is so blatantly obvious I cannot even believe girls would be stupid enough to do it.

By: Listen up
#5  by: Gphi   

As someone who is in the house I am going to be on honest, unlike my supposed sisters. We do have some really good girls and most people are shocked to find out we are in gamma phi. The heinous girls in the house (and there are quite a few) don't even bother to have good personalities. These girls are my sisters and I am embarrassed to be in the same letters as them. PAN should do us a favor and just kick us off. We are on life support and someone needs to pull the plug.

By: Gphi
#6  by: yip   

they live on greekrank and self rank all the time... no one likes them. joke of a sorority.

By: yip
#7  by: boom   

hot babies hey!

By: boom
#8  by: chapter   

this is a house you just gotta get to know. they have pretty and fun girls.

By: chapter
#9  by: very   

classy girls.

By: very
#10  by: gphi are   

fun girls who live up to their values.

By: gphi are

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.