facebook

alpha delta pi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Delta Pi sorority chapter comments at Arizona State University - ASU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: read   

they're girls hate their own house. just because someone makes up fakes posts on how much they love it, they all drop. they had 4 seniors graduate as adpis... that means about 40 other seniors had to drop along the road.

By: read
#2  by: Honest perspective   

They didn't have a lot of seniors because they were not as big the years those seniors were recruited. However ADPi has really changed recently and all the girls in there love it now. They got rid of all their biggest problems and have some of the best spirit of sisterhood I've seen.

By: Honest perspective
#3  by: welll   

they live on greek rank. adpi is a bottom house, no looking past it. they are desperate at recruitment and on pref tell girls they HAVE to go adpi.. ick

By: welll
#4  by: wow   

STOP self ranking! theyre just putting 5's because they have to go through recruitment again. they are the worst house!! no fraternity wants to hang out with you

By: wow
#5  by: STOPHATING   

There's nothing wrong with this house. No hazing, no drama, I don't see why there's so many negative comments. I'm guessing they're just from jealous haters trying to make them look bad. But really they're not. They might not be a top house but they sure as hell aren't as bad as this website makes them out to be. Don't take anything you read on here seriously. People can make up whatever they want and make it sound like the truth.

By: STOPHATING
#6  by: their   

girls don't wash their hair. poor hygiene

By: their
#7  by: stop   

stop begging people to join your house. you have the worst sisterhood. SO glad i decided to drop!!

By: stop
#8  by: definately   

not the house to join...

By: definately
#9  by: zomg   

worst house on campus for YEARRS. they'll never step it up.

By: zomg
#10  by: absolutely   

no sisterhood.

By: absolutely

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.