facebook

off campus houses

by: Senior in high school

My brother is in a house that he admits sucks, and says the old ones were the only good ones but they are all kicked off. Are these houses going to come back and and they still initiating people, or did they just move on? I don't get how they operate without ASU or sororities, I thought you had to be in school to be a fraternity.

Posted By: Senior in high school
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I call BS   

Nobody cares about off campus fraternities, sher they may party more because they have no restrictions from asu. This is a ridiculous statement and I don't believe it is your brother saying this, you are just a off campus TKE or (Old) Theta Chi member that is trying to promote off campus because it sucks.

By: I call BS
by: lol okNov 19, 2014 2:23:42 PM

being off campus is living the dream. I'm in on on-campus one and I seriously envy those kids. Hoping my exec grows a pair and decides to do something to go off.

By: lol ok
#2  by: lol    

TKE, Sigma Chi, and Old Theta Chi are doing their own thing, and could really careless what some kid on greek rank thinks. Sig Ep is doing their thing with DKE on campus. I would put DKE in control of the middle tier now and Sig Ep alone at the top. Being on campus at ASU is terrible, every little thing is reported and the school is not 100 percent behind greek life at all. They are only behind the kids that are in KA, DTD, Kappa Sig, Delta Sig, etc. the kids that majority of top houses would never take or act like. Its just the hard truth, nothing wrong with how a lot of them are just not everyone is like that.

If you are not a cali bro, look into like tke, sig chi if they are doing rush, and old theta chi. Otherwise on campus easily is won by sig ep.

By: lol
by: observationNov 20, 2014 11:04:45 AM

If you ARE a cali bro go sig chi, and if you get into ASU on a diversity scholarship check out tke - FTFY

By: observation

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.