facebook

off-campus rush

by: .

Besides the advantages of not having any regulations from the school, one major challenge for the off-campus fraternity is recruitment, right? I'm wondering if some of them might 'die out' or do you think they can still manage do get good pledge classes?

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol    

dude shcool is a few weeks away will see what happens stop posting multiple stuff about off campuses hazing etc. its annoying and old

By: lol
#2  by: .   

I get these aspects; but what are your thoughts on rush?

By: .
#3  by: Nope   

TKE was alright last semester because it was their first semester off, they, along with the others, will die off eventually. With no charter or campus recognition you lose insurance and financial backing. Some chapters may get groups together for spring break, Vegas or a date party but that is only gonna last a semester or two after they get kicked off. I wouldn't join one, there are plenty of houses on campus to rush. Don't let the TKEs or SAE's talk you into rushing their disorganized and struggling chapters.

By: Nope
by: LOL Jul 23, 2014 3:07:30 AM

DKE and Sig Ep are the only ones decent to rush. Sig Ep is better than all the on campus frats right now. They are also in a lot of trouble, eventually everyone will be off. You freshmen want to join a top house but do not get what comes with being on campus at ASU. Every party etc. girls come regardless to any parties.. there are 70,000 ASU students, hot girls are everywhere. I am not going to take a side. Just saying the way ASU is being off campus and having some sort of fun is a lot better than being watched over constantly to some. Others may like that watch over them or the thought of being under certain at ASU. But a lot of guys discouraging others from joing off is stupid since known of the people no anything about TKE or SAE to begin with lol.

By: LOL
by: WellJul 23, 2014 12:10:52 PM

TKE and Sig Chi both actually still have their charters, so they're not losing insurance. Just the campus recognition.

By: Well
by: HuhJul 23, 2014 1:47:03 PM

SAE isn't rushing. They don't have their charter anymore, why does anyone even talk about them? The only off campus ones with their charters still are TKE and Sig Chi.

By: Huh
by: To "Huh"Jul 23, 2014 5:04:38 PM

True SAE can't rush but they still have a pretty good presence which is why they are still talked about.

By: To "Huh"
by: I thinkJul 23, 2014 9:07:28 PM

That was just last year because they had their charter for part of it and a complex. They have neither now, and most guys graduated anyways. I don't think they will have any presence this year, sadly :\

By: I think
#4  by: dke..   

I would rush Sig ep if i wanted on campus and that is the only one i would consider. Despite how easy you 18 year old freshmen are convinced that is the only remaining top house. DKE may hate on TKE or SAE all they want but at the end of the day who parties at the DISTRICT? and who has a brand new complex... TKE..who got beat up by high schoolers...DKE, who brought underage girls to a formal...DKE... Who got beat up by TKE after they started the fight ... DKE again. Off campus there is a lot more variety and its normal at many other schools to ahve fraternities off do not let the other frats tell you taht is how you are going to GET GIRLS. Guess what boys, this frats were ONCE on campus meaning all their GFs, friends etc are still most likely in sororites and on campus. You think they suddenly stopped coming to any complexes once ASU told them not to? hahah yeah right. You think they suddenly said lets no answer for our boys in sig chi, tke, theta chi, sig nu, sae, and the old sig pis? No they still all rage with them and guess what the new freshmen girls that get bigs from these guys friends are all going to come around. THERE IS JUST TOO MANY HOT GIRLS AT ASU ... they are going to hang out with the cool guys regardless, they wont go hey now im going to kappa sig or alpha sig or dtd cause all the top houses are gone. Think freshies...

By: dke..
#5  by: frat   

Stop posting on this site already TKE. You guys have always sucked with a chapter at ASU and now you guys will definitely suck even more not being on campus. Have fun getting tops 10 retarded geed pledges that decide to join you in the fall while everyone else gets 40+

By: frat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.