facebook

kicked off

by: Sigma Chi

Well Sigma Chi as of tuesday was finally kicked off for all the bad allegations and things they broke while on probation? what do you guys think is going to happen now? They have no complex, kicked off, and are slowly declining in numbers. RIP- SIG CHI. Good house, but couldnt keep their stuff together.

Easily now the top is Sig Ep, DKE, and Theta Chi. Lambda is good too, but without a respected pledge process its hard for people to truly call them a top house. I would also say look on the rise for Fiji and Alpha Sig with TKE, and Sig Chi gone.

Posted By: Sigma Chi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

both Sigma Chi and TKE will continue to operate as chapters even without the university's recognition, so possibly two top houses doing this might start a transition to fraternities working together outside of IFC/university regulations. Who knows

By: Well
by: dependsApr 13, 2014 10:30:12 PM

TKE was irrelevant this semester and it will take an effort to come back from that. Sig Chi needs to get a complex again, and who knows if their nationals will allow them to keep functioning like TKE's did. But considering that those two are off campus and Sig Ep and Theta Chi are currently in trouble, that's 4 of the 6 or so fraternities that were worth rushing at the beginning of this fall that have been b0ned by the administration just this year (and let's be honest, DKE will be in trouble soon with how careless they are with their pledges and parties). We should all consider being off campus if the alternative is being forced to live in Vista Villas and dealing with an administration that is openly trying to kick us all off to shed ASU's party school reputation (here's a better idea ASU: stop admitting every idiot with a pulse)

By: depends
by: My friend Apr 16, 2014 8:49:12 PM

Is a sig in Chico and they went rogue (not apart of school) cuz school said they couldn't recruit for two years and they were top house there as well. He said nationals supports them. So this will probably happen to the asu chapter!

By: My friend
#2  by: True^   

I would say DKE, Theta Chi, and Sig Ep all will be on probo well they all already are but will stay on it. Any top frat at any school likes to have fun and these frats know how to do it. Look at ones like Lambda they are starting to rage and soon will bel ike these guys. Alpha Sig and Fiji( gets complaints a lot of parties too). Even Pike has a lot of parties but is so irrevelant and close to being GDIs as it gets that no one cares. No Sig Chi at ASU will be a hit in the greek system and no TKE but it narrows down fall rush a lot more. Now there are literally 4 houses worth even considering rushign.

By: True^
#3  by: The Sigs.   

The Sigs are gone, its up to the last actaully decent frats on campus to make something of this. DKE, Sig Ep, and Theta Chi. I think all these have the potential but in reality its hard when Micheal Crow wants them perfect. We need all frats to take a stand against Micheal Crow not even these three but all. There will be no complexes after next year at all. This is ridiculous.

By: The Sigs.
#4  by: WOW   

TKE and SX will no longer matter without University and IFC recognition. Just two GDI social clubs. I would think that DKE, Sig Ep and OX will become the main top houses and some of middle and maybe bottom fraternities will start rising in recognition. Who knows. It will be very interesting next school year. Stay tuned.

By: WOW
#5  by: random observer   

Sorry for the dumb question but how do we know this is for real? They're still listed on the main FSL page for ASU.

By: random observer
by: lolApr 14, 2014 2:53:34 PM

Don't base it on whether or not someone has updated a webpage

By: lol
by: random observeApr 17, 2014 5:04:44 PM

So it turns out I was right, they're not officially gone (yet). Think before you post...

By: random observe
by: Crow's CargosApr 17, 2014 7:01:53 PM

I guess this is confirmation that they aren't officially gone, but there's no way ASU wants to allow them back on. They're fighting TKE's appeal as hard as they can, they'll probably do the same to Sigma Chi.

By: Crow's Cargos
#6  by: no   

they did not get kicked off they just have to do chapter review lol

By: no
by: CorrectionApr 17, 2014 7:59:24 PM

You mean Sig Chi National do a membership review on all the brothers to determine which brothers stay and which brothers get kicked out. It happens in every fraternity and sorority.

By: Correction
by: ..Apr 19, 2014 1:48:45 PM

officially off.

By: ..

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.