facebook

kappa sigma

by: transfer

I was wondering real opinions on the Kappa Sigs at ASU. Parties? Socials? Guys? Quality of girls they get?

Posted By: transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sterling Archer   

They're pretty douchey

By: Sterling Archer
#2  by: Ha   

Middle tier, and they only got there by getting PSK's complex in exchange for initiating half of PSK. So they have no loyalty to their letters. They aren't as bad as DKE or Bi Kapp about it but they also have their share of try-hards too.

By: Ha
by: .Apr 10, 2013 8:12:52 PM

P.S. don't come to ASU if you can help it, Greek life has tanked off the row

By: .
#3  by: Awful   

Everyone knows the only houses worth rushing anymore are SigEp, Sigma Chi, Lambda Chi, and maybe a couple others if they fit you... but Kappa Sig is a bunch of weird guys who couldn't get bids from the good houses. Weird dudes, weird girls.

By: Awful
by: ^^^^Apr 24, 2013 1:45:43 AM

did you just say lambda chi!?!?!??!? lol kappa sig is a good house and they do their thing and keep to themselves, quit posting here cuz you're salty you didn't get a bid

By: ^^^^
by: haApr 25, 2013 10:52:11 PM

Including Lambda Chi was obviously a joke. I found it funny

By: ha
#4  by: hmmmm   

kappa sig ain't bad. middle, perhaps upper middle tier.

By: hmmmm
#5  by: @Awful   

SigEp will not be with us next fall

By: @Awful
#6  by: KSig   

Love em. I mean not everyone does, but a lot of people find them awesome to be around. I love them, all my friends do and they throw great parties!! Love those boys to death! They have an awesome brotherhood too(:

By: KSig

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.