facebook

unexpected fall pledge classes

by: Wait what

Sooo how does TKE and OX get big pledge classes (I hear they have like 20 each and that theyre actually good classes) and sig chi has like 6? And on that note are there any other good/big pledge classes from other under-the-radar frats?

Posted By: Wait what
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: well...   

TKE and Theta Chi are different. I can see how TKE can get over 15 guys but Theta Chi? No way. I find that very hard to believe.

By: well...
by: bruhOct 24, 2014 8:39:35 AM

theta chi got 17

By: bruh
#2  by: Also..   

DU and Alpha Sig got like 15+ guys as well. From what I heard too, Delta Sig didn't get as many as them...

By: Also..
#3  by: Size doesn't matter   

Quality over quantity

By: Size doesn't matter
#4  by: eg   

You have to be a real phag to not get a bid from TKE or OX. It's really not that hard. And as for SX only having six, thats how many they have after so many have dropped. They started with 16. Now they have 6.

By: eg
by: shut up^Oct 27, 2014 12:12:04 AM

SX did not start with 16 or end with 6, and if you're gonna lie at least make up something more believable than 60% of a pledge class dropping. It would be nice if greek rank wasn't all lies and self ranks. On another note, the reason everyones taking bigger pledge classes is because greek life is growing at JMU and more people are rushing. Bigger pledge classes however do not make one fraternity better than another, fraternities usually decide how many pledges they want to take before rush based on many reasons such as how many people graduated. Like the post above said, quality>quantity. A fraternity like alpha sig could take 40 pledges and would still never be able to compete with a fraternity like KA.

By: shut up^
by: ^OkOct 27, 2014 8:24:07 AM

Sig Macheeseys, make yourself completely obvious that you are butthurt and take this site seriously. We are sorry your pledge class is irrelevant, whatever low pathetic number yall ended up having. Sucks that Younglife took your house, though.

By: ^Ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.