AEPi
Theta Chi
DTD
KDR

Posted By: wow
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pretty close   

LX is no way higher than KS; I would maybe go to say they're under SigEp.

By: pretty close
by: AsaOct 20, 2014 11:39:02 AM

Ya lambda is not that high. Honestly their parties suck.

By: Asa
by: agreedOct 20, 2014 11:44:54 AM

Yeah, they maybe throw the occasional good party but they're on tier with FIJI/SigEp, if not just below them.

By: agreed
by: LOLOct 20, 2014 1:00:35 PM

Anyone saying LXA isn't with Pikapp, SN, or DX is either a jealous Fiji or Sigep.

By: LOL
by: LOL @ LOLOct 23, 2014 6:45:29 AM

Says the kid in LXA....

By: LOL @ LOL
#2  by: ^what?   

LX is no where near the same level as pi kapp and absolutely no where close to SN or DX. I've seen guys in LX with gauges…wtf. And I've never heard any of my sisters say "omg I love lambda chi solo much" or any girl for that matter. And we all know there are plenty of DX, Pikapp and SN groupies out there.

By: ^what?
by: to person belowOct 20, 2014 4:39:58 PM

its funny cause im not even greek, yet its even more likely you're just a butt-hurt LX

By: to person below
by: waitOct 20, 2014 9:25:43 PM

^did this person just say in her first post "heard any of my sisters" then say she's not even Greek? lol wut? credibility = lost

By: wait
#3  by: if you want tiers   

In tiers and alphabetical order:

ATO-KA-Pike
DX-KS-Pikapp-SN-SX
Fiji-LX-Sig Ep-Delta Sig
DU-TKE
Alpha Sig
AEPi-Theta Chi
DTD-KDR

By: if you want tiers
by: NahOct 21, 2014 1:58:14 PM

No way is Fiji ahead of LXA or SigEp

By: Nah
by: Learn to ReadNov 4, 2014 3:35:10 PM

It says in tiers and alphabetical order, theyre implying that Fiji, LAX, and SigEp are on a similar level. Fiji is only first because F comes before L and S.

By: Learn to Read
by: WellNov 5, 2014 1:01:56 PM

While I agree with you, the poster also didn't follow his own rule as he put Delta Sig after Sig Ep....sooo ya....that logic gets thrown out the window I guess.

By: Well
#4  by: close   

separate pikapp and kappa sig onto their own tier separate from dx, sx, sn and you got it down.

By: close
#5  by: Everyone   

On this board sounds like little insecure sorority girls. Anyone who is relevant in Greek Life knows who really matters and who doesn't on this campus. If you have to ask, or label tiers, you aren't relevant.

By: Everyone
by: agreedOct 20, 2014 4:38:16 PM

truth.

By: agreed
by: YESOct 22, 2014 12:10:44 AM

Thank you. Bunch of f-ing insecure idiots thinking tiers are a thing.

By: YES
#6  by: Actual girl in a sorority   

I'm going to have to go ahead and agree with the original post for the majority. Except maybe swap DDD and ASA and don't even have GPB yet it's too early to tell for them. The fraternities for the most part are right I've been to mostly LX, KS, and Sig Ep parties this semester and based on how the parties have been they seem like they are in the right order. But that's my opinion so in the end who really cares what anyone else thinks but you.

By: Actual girl in a sorority
#7  by: But seriously   

From a girl in a top tier sorority this is how it goes:
SSS/SK
Zeta/DDD/ASA
Theta/APhi/Phi Mu
AST/ADPi
DG

Pike/KA/ATO/SX
SN/Fiji
DX/Pikap/LXA/KS/Sig Ep
Delta Sig/TKE
DU/Alpha Sig/DTD
AEPi/Theta Chi
KDR

By: But seriously
by: Excuse me?Oct 21, 2014 11:36:51 PM

"From a girl in a top tier sorority"

Wow. Be more self-conceited. There are no such thing as "tiers", only relevance. Its people like you that is wrong with greek life, thinking you are "higher" than most because of your social relevance. Shut up. Every fraternity and sorority has something to offer, and if it isnt your cup of tea, it might be someone elses. Grow up.

By: Excuse me?
by: WatOct 22, 2014 10:18:05 PM

"From a girl in a top tier sorority" = "From a butthurt Fiji"

By: Wat
by: uhhhOct 23, 2014 8:30:14 AM

No idea who posted this, but as a Fiji, I even know this is in accurate.
Not that tiers even matter, but if they did PiKapp would be on the same level as SN and for the other tier it'd be DX/KS/SigEp/Fiji

By: uhhh
by: LOLOct 23, 2014 11:28:39 AM

Hahahahahahahaha Fiji with sig nu and ahead of pikapp.... Nooo

By: LOL
#8  by: Seriously   

Most of the ranks are based on jersey shore garbage preferences. If this school was a true Southern fratty school here's how the rankings would actually look:

Fiji/Sig Ep/SN/DX
SX/KS
Delta Sig/TKE
Pike/ATO/KA/LXA/Pikap/other embarrassments to Greek Life.

By: Seriously
by: this is kind of laughableOct 23, 2014 2:10:28 PM

Seriously?
Again, coming from being a Fiji myself.

Just because a fraternity seems "southern fratty" doesn't mean they're in anyway respectable. Fiji and SN may try to be "southern", but they still don't have the relational background or abilities that DX or KS have. Not to mention the fact that this school is indeed NOT a southern fraternity school, so that categorization doesn't even matter.

By: this is kind of laughable
#9  by: wtf   

Why is tke being put into middle tiers what are yall smoking

By: wtf

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.