facebook

recruitment 2014

by: sororityty

Hey ya'll! So there will another sorority coming to JMU this fall and it is one of the oldest sororities in the country! If you guys are not liking the sororities that picked you then there is one more chance. Text your Rho Gamma about it and you wont regret it! It is.... GAMMA PHI BETA. Full of beautiful girls in many different schools and are involved in a lot of social events and philanthropy events.

Go to GammaPhiBeta.org/JMU for more information or text your rho gamma or email fsl.

BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE JOINING THIS SORORITY

Posted By: sororityty
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wow   

gamma phi beta is one of the worst houses in the country. i advise no on to join, let alone rush.

By: wow
by: ignoranceisblissSep 9, 2014 11:30:18 PM

I am not afraid to admit it is actually one of the better and the third largest by amount of chapters! I am so proud to have them coming to our campus.

The found the NPC with Tri Delt, Theta, Pi Phi, A phi, DG, KKG. They are pretty up there with them in age and number with over 200,000 initiates. Also they are third largest by amount of chapters!

Maybe before you hate on another Panhellenic organization you should check some facts before embarrassing yourself!

I will welcome them here with open arms. It will only help our Greek Community! Go Greek. Pan Love.

By: ignoranceisbliss
by: stfuSep 9, 2014 11:32:22 PM

How is gamma phi the worst house in the country? It is different from every school. from what I heard, a lot of girls are excited to rush for them. & it is honestly the most popular.

By: stfu
by: rudeSep 10, 2014 3:10:47 PM

That'a a horrible thing to say. There's a place for everyone. Just because it's not the place for you doesn't mean that no one else should rush.

By: rude

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.