facebook

alpha phi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Phi sorority chapter comments at University of California, Santa Barbara - UCSB

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ew,aphi   

we all know they aer obsessed with ranking themselves, they aren't the worst but not the top anymore, pledge xclass is beat

By: ew,aphi
#2  by: haha   

VV this is such a joke! haters for sure. we all know the truth. #1!!!!!!

By: haha
#3  by: no..   

maybe they were number one, but not anymore

By: no..
#4  by: Alpha phi   

When i rushed, I really liked this house. They seem like your best friends right away. But lately I've only heard a lot of negative things about their house now that I'm in a different house and i'm just really glad i'm not a part of alpha phi. I'm sure its great for a lot of girls, just not for me!

By: Alpha phi
#5  by: Alpha Phi   

Not worth your time. Rush, they act the best, one girl flipped her hair. by the 3rd day back their personalities started to show and i'm glad i chose another house.

By: Alpha Phi
#6  by: wow   

they are on social pro, and seem to be making the best of it. Everyone is hating on them. shows how caddy people can be. A beat pledge class? really? get over yourselves people.

By: wow
#7  by: bro k   

gone downhill

By: bro k
#8  by: dude44   

This is so funny! Other sororities are jealous that this one is a top house. They have nothing better to do than to sit on their computers and bad mouth the best house to try to hurt the ratings. Alpha Phi is the best sorority at UCSB by far!

By: dude44
#9  by: vv   

why would we be jealous of a house on social probation that jumps other sororities? talk about ghetto.

By: vv
#10  by: truth   

Sinking ship. Hasn't recovered from social probation this past school year. Hazed its members the year before (which is why they were on social probation in the first place) and apparently beat up a girl from another house. Just stay away.

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.