facebook

rivalries

by: drama

Which fraternities/sororities hate each other the most?
Who gets along with who?

Posted By: drama
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Stayin out of it   

Overall, no one has a problem with the houses that keep to themselves. DTD, Tridelt, ZBT, GPhi, AEPi ... no one ever has issues with them because they just sorta do their own thing. Sig Nu and Sig Pi used to be like that then they became a bunch of try hards and pissed us all off. Kappa Sigma needs to stop trying too its just embarrasing now.

By: Stayin out of it
by: No wayDec 21, 2014 11:47:14 PM

Don't bring down Sig Nu with Sig Pi, the amount of try hard in the latter is still significantly worse. Most of my friends actually like Sig Nu and I don't think I've ever gotten a "try hard" vibe from them when I've been there

By: No way
#12  by: Well   

No one hated beta... Except the school and their own organization

By: Well
by: Rush tikiDec 22, 2014 3:24:42 PM

this is 100% true lol

By: Rush tiki
#13  by: lol   

who hated beta?

By: lol
#14  by: ...   

No one hating houses that keep to themselves is pretty much true... But it's all just like high school was- No one hates the random people that keep to themselves but everyone hates the cool kids and the cool kids either hate each other or love each other.

By: ...
by: UhhDec 24, 2014 10:45:14 PM

This year beta would've been one of the top houses, ATO sank and beta threw some of the most fun parties out of anyone. People didn't hate them because they didn't give a reason for people to

By: Uhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.