facebook

we're all thinkin it

by: Change

Who's gonna take betas house?

Posted By: Change
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: lol actually   

the landlord wil be taking the house back and no longer use it for fraternity purposes

By: lol actually
by: MaybeDec 6, 2014 1:59:54 PM

But I think fraternities are easy money for the landlord. A big house like that that gets filled automatically by the tenants themselves? Sounds easier than looking for 30 people that would want to live in a big house full of people who don't know each other.

By: Maybe
by: I heardDec 7, 2014 2:20:13 PM

That's true. But there are no potential frats that are capable of filling the house in. I heard that the landlord has other plans and it's not longer going to be a frat house

By: I heard
by: NahhDec 12, 2014 1:14:08 AM

Whats he gonna do open a bar and grill? He'll give it to a frat.

By: Nahh
by: LolDec 15, 2014 5:23:14 PM

Nope. Go talk him for yourself.

By: Lol
#12  by: I heard   

DTD might

By: I heard
by: PossiblyDec 8, 2014 3:36:59 PM

From what I've heard, dtd, ZBT and Zete are at least looking into the possibility

By: Possibly
#13  by: Movin on Up   

Whoever does will definitely increase their rep. They automatically get a boost to middle tier. Except ZBT. I've never seen any guys. They need a LOT of work.

By: Movin on Up
by: A thought.Dec 11, 2014 3:04:57 AM

ZBT is too new I wouldn't count on them getting it. People saying they might are probably just kidding. I think Dennis probably wont give it to a fraternity unless they are at least capable of being top tier at some point. The beta pledges can try to start something (which is a ton of work) but seriously they'd be better off rushing in Spring and joining an established house.

By: A thought.
by: SiggyDec 12, 2014 1:19:08 AM

I dont think they're even looking at the place. Nothing wrong with them they just shouldnt be a factor in this convo. Zetes getting the house Id bet money on it.

By: Siggy
by: BayalldayDec 21, 2014 10:41:45 PM

You gonna lose money Siggy. You suck culo bro.

By: Bayallday
#14  by: Plot Twist   

Beta pledges are starting a new Frat and say that they're gunna keep the house!

By: Plot Twist
by: actaullyDec 10, 2014 6:31:57 PM

Its between aepi and zete. No other frats are eligible to take the house

By: actaully
#15  by: lol   

The landlord knows that zete was formed by the remnants of SAE. He will never let anyone even remotely affiliated with SAE live in the quad again.

By: lol
by: wrongDec 10, 2014 8:15:42 PM

Anyone in sae or any frat that got kicked off are ineligible to join a new frat. So tell me how zete has remenants of sae again?

By: wrong
by: Ghosts of SAEDec 12, 2014 1:10:48 AM

SAE members are only banned from greek life for a year after they lost the charter then they can get back in. If they had pledges those guys could have gone to Zete right away.

By: Ghosts of SAE
#16  by: dennis   

Is all knowing of greek lyfe stuff

By: dennis
#17  by: The Daily Geed   

dude, that's what I heard!

By: The Daily Geed
#18  by: Game Changer   

Kappa Sigma has ike 60 guys. It's there's to lose

By: Game Changer
by: lolDec 12, 2014 3:15:54 PM

ways too many randoms and goobers. it'd be a waste if Kappa Sigma got it. It's Zete's or AEPi's to lose...

By: lol
by: From the Real to the FakeDec 16, 2014 12:53:09 AM

Kappa Sig is the only "frat" thats actually below ZBT - pretty sad since they started BEFORE ZBT did. Not even recognized by IFC. Seriously K-Sig quit kidding yourselves. I cant believe I'm saying this -but maybe you should ask DTD or ZBT for some advice. At least those two are recognized and are showing real signs of improvement from year to year.

By: From the Real to the Fake
#19  by: Krappa Sig   

has a better shot of taking Zete's old house than Beta haha

By: Krappa Sig
#20  by: sucks    

heard ZBT is in the lead

By: sucks
by: NahhhDec 15, 2014 2:19:36 AM

You can speculate all you want, but I asked a guy that's actually in ZBT and he said they aren't even looking at the beta house and they're happy with the place they have.

By: Nahhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.