facebook

true frat tiers. not rankings, just tiers.

by: Professor Sonstelie

People are getting way too detailed with these rankings. I am simply breaking it down to 3 tiers, because any more detailed than that has opinionated error. I'm not saying that within these tiers everyone is exactly equal, I am just saying that there are VERY clear lines between these tiers. I respect every member of each brotherhood of each tier equally.
But the 3 tiers are FACT
TOP TIER
SigEp, ATO, PhiSig

MIDDLE TIER
Beta, AePi, Sig Nu, Sig Pi

LOWER TIER
DtD, ZBT and others.

Again, this is not opinion. this is fact

Posted By: Professor Sonstelie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: speak   

the truth

By: speak
#2  by: no   

@ well... NO. Sigma Nu/Pi are simply not on the same level as AEPi and Beta. No way.

By: no
by: LolSep 30, 2014 3:22:10 PM

Someone in Aepi or beta is getting really worked up lmao

By: Lol
by: okSep 30, 2014 4:27:55 PM

^ This guy gets it.

By: ok
#3  by: notext   

Does anyone know what frats sent text invitations?

By: notext
#4  by: It's Opinion Only   

LOL...someone doesn't know the difference between opinions and facts. The real fact is that each House is a top House for those that are in it, and it's up to each individual to chose where he best fits in and most wants to be. Those that rate, rank and rale against each other's Houses do the entire Greek system a disservice. Friendly rivalries and competition are a good thing, but we are Greek together. There are already enough "haters" out there, so let's not rag on each other.

By: It's Opinion Only

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.