facebook

post-rush rankings

by: rush

Any opinions on possible post-rush rankings/how each sorority/frat's PC's were this quarter?

Posted By: rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Well   

I actually think damn near all of the sororities got amazing pledge classes. Dg definitely probably did the best but everyone else did amazing as well

By: Well
#2  by: Saw-rawr-ityLife   

I think all the sororities did great this rush season. There's a ton of great girls that are going to do amazing things for our greek community in the years to come. I have observed most of the houses and this is my conclusion:

-DG/A Phi/Pi Phi are all very tied up. They have their similarities but most importantly make up for what the other is lacking. Just overall a great group.

-Theta/AXO/ADPi/Kappa are all great mid houses. In no specific order. They all seem to be very different. All have great potential and all have the potential to move up higher.

-GPhi/TriDelt have not had such a strong reputation in the past but there is definitely a lot of potential. They are a lot of fun and their new pledge classes especially are full of energy.

These are simply my observations. Keep in mind this is simply my opinion and I of course do not mean to offend anyone.

By: Saw-rawr-ityLife
by: agreeOct 14, 2013 1:35:45 PM

Yeah i agree with the middle tier rankings. AXO, ADPi, Theta and Kappa are all really really solid this year. i wouldn't say that there is an upper and a lower middle tier anymore. Each house is unique and that is what makes them all special!

By: agree
#3  by: confused   

there still is and will always be an upper/middle/bottom tier. that's impossible not to have. I think the pledge class ranking could vary GREATLY depending if you're ranking personality wise or looks wise

By: confused
#4  by: im sorry but   

axo and adpi dont even COMPARE to both theta and kappas pledge class. sorry but its true. im in a so called top sorority house and i even noticed it.

By: im sorry but
by: WellOct 15, 2013 1:18:20 AM

I honestly can't even tell them apart it's still so fresh. And to be honest it's really weird but I think a lot of people at this school associate being blonde with being hot half the time. Axo and Adpi have more diversity than theta and kappa in my opinion so I think that's why people feel like they are worse. Sad but true

By: Well
#5  by: lmfao   

This entire thread became a joke when lower tier houses like AXO and ADPi were compared to upper tier houses like Theta and Kappa......

By: lmfao
by: ..Oct 15, 2013 5:56:26 PM

There really isn't a massive difference when you put your preconceived notions aside. Even G phi got some cute girls this year. there were so many beautiful girls going through recruitment this year that I think a lot of the house have evened out. Sure there are SOME differences but its not super noticeable anymore. Plus its only like week 3 of school so no one really knows what houses will become more competitive philanthropy wise and socially.

By: ..
by: uhOct 16, 2013 1:28:46 PM

Actually after the last philanthropy that EVERY sorority participated in I'd say its pretty easy to tell which houses are competitive socially and within philanthropy.

By: uh
#6  by: ListenToMeh   

With regards to fraternities, Agreed with Well, it is really super soon to know. But it seems pretty apparent that Sigma Pi is on the rise. I could see them being the "Beta nice guy" type house with a larger amounts of members on campus as opposed to the really small house without much of a presence last year. Also the Beta pledges I've seen are hot AF, I could see them having a Pheonix-like comeback. Sig Ep will remain on top as the all-around best, with ATO and Phi Sig following closely behind. Also, people should stop debating about which is better because ATO and Phi Sig are at the exact same position, they just have completely opposite personalities. Zeta Psi (Old SAE) will be chartered by Winter Quarter probably, which will be a game changer. AEPi will probably remain the same. Sigma Nu is just getting on their feet. DTD will stay the same, and I wouldn't be surprised if Sig Nu were ranked above them by Spring 2014.

By: ListenToMeh
by: goodOct 16, 2013 1:14:59 PM

Seems pretty spot on.

By: good
by: sb fraternityOct 19, 2013 5:14:57 AM

the way i see it:
Sip Ep
ATO
Phi Sig
Beta
AEPi(?)
Sigma Pi
Sigma Nu
DTD

i see ATO above phi sig based on fall rush

DTD is pretty much stuck at the bottom, i don't see them going anywhere.

sigma nu stays below sigma pi, but only by a little bit

beta will come off social pro and stay at 4

aepi could really go anywhere in the bottom half

also "zeta psi" won't get chartered at all 100%

By: sb fraternity
by: actuallyOct 24, 2013 12:58:15 PM

IFC will NOT be letting zeta psi on campus this school year. They will not be rushing and IFC will knock on their door again to ensure these rules are followed if they have to.

By: actually
#7  by: Quien   

Honestly though fall 2013 has hotties in every house

By: Quien
#8  by: rate   

dg/pi phi/aphi

theta
kappa

By: rate
#9  by: haha rate   

everyone knows that aphi did better than pi phi during rush but the rest is true

By: haha rate
#10  by: TheTruth   

all the houses are great this year. DG had the best pledge class, followed by APhi and Pi Phi. Theta, AXO, and Kappa are all tied for mid tier and all three had great pledge classes from what I hear. ADPi, Gamme, and Tri delt are bottom tier and I don't see that changing any time soon. sorry but thats the truth

By: TheTruth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.