facebook

helppppp

by: ucsb

Is it likely to get a bid from DG, pi phi, or kappa rushing as a sophomore? Im really want to rush, but I'm nervous i wont be given a fair chance as a second year..

Posted By: ucsb
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hiii   

I believe that DG and Pi phi have only a certain quota of sophomores they are willing to give bids to, not sure about kappa. In short it IS harder to rush as a sophomore but if you absolutely are meant to be in a certain house they will make it happen! Good luck!!

By: Hiii
#2  by: :)   

DG and Pi Phi took in some sophomores, I definitely know a few girls who joined DG as sophomores. The chances are a little less likely, but you should definitely try rushing either way! Like the person above me said, if you're absolutely meant to be in the house, it'll all work out! Kappa, I think they take more sophomores than DG and Pi Phi usually do. But I hope you find a house that suits you!

By: :)
#3  by: ucsb   

Thanks girls!!! So stoked!

By: ucsb
#4  by: panhell   

Every house has a sophomore quota- which means every house will only take a certain number of sophomores, especially houses like DG, PiPhi and Kappa which typically a lot of girls want to join. But, like everyone else said, definitely go though rush and see what houses you click with! If a house likes you enough, it won't matter what year you are!!

By: panhell
#5  by: Don't forget   

Don't immediately knock all of the other houses you haven't mentioned off your list! Every sorority has great girls and you may fall in love with a house you weren't expecting!

By: Don't forget
#6  by: However...   

If the girl is a sophomore she probably already has a good idea where she wants to be based off personal experience.

By: However...
#7  by: well   

I rushed the spring of my freshman year so I already had a good idea about what house I wanted to join but I completely changed my mind once I met the girls in my house. It was refreshing picking a different house where I knew absolutely no one because it gave me a chance to really get to know everyone without any existing friendships.

By: well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.