facebook

2012-2013 sorority rankings

by: clarity

Based on pledge classes, retention rates, and overall rep's by the end of the school year.
1. DG: Always top and there's no debate there. They're the girls you want to be. Guys love them, and they get along with all houses. However, I've heard their sisterhood really isn't that strong and a lot of the girls hate each other.
2. Pi Phi: Pi Phi is definitely slipping and had a pretty horrible pledge class this Fall BUT they're not in conflicts with any other sororities so they're still 2nd place. If they get a bad pledge class again this Fall, they'll definitely move down. They're hanging on by a thread.
3: A Phi / Kappa / Theta: These sororities are definitely interchangeable. A Phi's have bad blood with many sororities and have been caught hazing, but are still liked by frat guys. Kappas were the underdogs and have quickly risen to the top. They're really social now and frats are starting to pair themselves up with Kappa. Still working their way up; no bad blood between them and any other sororities. Theta's are slowly slipping, their pledge class wasn't that great and they're starting to get a bad rep with the frats and other sororities. Trying too hard, but with that said, they're still upper-mid tier.
4: ADPi / AXO: Both have sweet girls, but neither has much of a presence on campus and in greek-life for that matter.
5: Tri Delt / G Phi: Definitely known for being the bottom houses but they're both full of sweet, genuine girls. Strong sisterhoods.

Posted By: clarity
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yee   

I agree with everything except I'd argue that ADPi is a bit stronger than AXO at the moment, not totally interchangable, but maybe in the same general tier.

By: yee
#2  by: YES   

finally the truth. i totally agree with everything you said!!

By: YES
#3  by: ha   

obviously written by a kappa. kappa is not above/ on par with Theta or a phi and never will be. kappa hasnt risen much and Theta isn't slipping. a phi didn't get in trouble for hazing as the popular rumor goes and had a good pledge class this year, so is still a top house. funny how kappa is the only house that has no negative comments in this post...

By: ha
by: whatJul 14, 2013 3:55:17 PM

besides the fact that kappa is definitely on par with theta (though based on pledge class it's actually rising above theta), APhi most definitely did get in trouble for hazing.... It's not just a rumor.... I'm assuming you're an aphi trying to make yourselves look better?

By: what
#4  by: lol   

also if you want to rank purely on retention rates... dg has a very low retention rate. a lot of girls drop fairly quickly. pi phi and theta have fairly good retention rates and a phi is at 100%. the rest of the houses have awful retention rates.

By: lol
by: whatJul 14, 2013 3:56:47 PM

APhi does not have a 100% retention rate why would you even make that up? I know two girls that dropped right after bid day....

By: what
by: NoJul 15, 2013 11:07:27 PM

There is not one house with 100% retention rate sooo shows how accurate the "facts" found on this site actually are.

By: No
#5  by: bahaha   

Alpha Phi is definitely above Kappa and Theta. There's no arguing that. As far as bad things to say about Kappa, I've never heard of anyone disliking the sorority. They've been known as Kappa Kappa Grandmas the past couple of years but I heard that this changed with the the fall pledge class? I haven't heard of Theta having a bad rep... they just like to party hardy. Isn't that what UCSB is about? Anyway, those are the only things wrong with the post. A phi is with the top and Kappa and Theta are at a dead tie.

By: bahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.