facebook

fraternity rankings

by: questionnnn

Fraternity rankings for spring quarter? I feel like they've changed again, but this is my impression.

ATO/Sig Ep/Phi Sig

AEPi/Beta

Sigma Pi
DTD

Sigma Nu
and apparently Kappa Sigma is starting a chapter

Posted By: questionnnn
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Kinda   

More like:

Sig Ep/ATO/Phi Sig

Beta/AEPi

DTD/Sigma Pi

Sigma NU

By: Kinda
#2  by: Favs   

Dtd isn't nearly as bad as people say. Have some awesome guys but I will admit their new pledge class is full of creeps.

By: Favs
#3  by: In the Know   

These rankings are based on what?

By: In the Know
#4  by: Greekadvisor   

Sig Ep
Phi Sig
ATO
Beta
AEPi
Sigma Nu
DTD
Sigma Pi

By: Greekadvisor
#5  by: Greekadvisor   

Sig Ep
Phi Sig
ATO
Beta
AEPi
Sigma Nu
DTD
Sigma Pi
Kappa Sigma
Zeta Beta Tau
Apparently Pi Kappa Alpha is coming back

By: Greekadvisor
#6  by: th   

ATO is above Phi Sig. Their guys arent more attractive thn psk necessarily... but ATO throw the best and most parties out of any of the frats. SAE is starting Zeta Psi which will already have a house come fall. This puts them at the top of the list of colonies to be accepted to IFC (even above Kappa Sigma). Since SAE was top house Zeta Psi will surely jump to the ranks of Sig Ep/ ATO/ Phi Sig quickly.

By: th
#7  by: Chi    

Heard that sigma chi is colonizing soon to start a chapter. How were they when they were still on campus?

By: Chi
by: sbAug 26, 2013 3:07:40 AM

my brother was in sigma chi back in the early 2000s. they were easily the best house but they got out of control with their parties and were kicked off. without sigma chi here, I was going to rush sae but now theyre gone...

By: sb
#8  by: vanaj   

^ it doesn't matter because none of the old chapters members are still here. sigma nu used to be a top house but that is completely irrelevant to the new chapter, and it's pretty obvious.

By: vanaj

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.