facebook

tiers

by: fsu

I go to FSU and am from Miami, so I just wanted to peek y'alls greek rank but it's kind of boring. Does FIU greek life have tiers? Greek life & football are the two biggest things on campus and I was just wondering how it is at FIU. No one goes to football games, & greek life seems kind of dull. Not judging, just wondering? What are the tiers yo

Posted By: fsu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greeklife 3 years   

Dphie and AOII are top

By: Greeklife 3 years
#2  by: b   

why do you care? you don't even go here.

By: b
#3  by: Peacebaby123   

It's not really like that here. We don't really have a top sorority just different types and personalities and everyone kind of goes to one organization they fit best with, but there are a lot of people that are friends with many people from all different sororities. Not really a rivalry except for maybe intermurals but everyone shows up to each other's philanthropy and it's a more supportive environment. Football games aren't as popular but the tailgates are and when the team gets back to being good then people will go.

By: Peacebaby123
by: ifThatWereTrueJun 20, 2015 4:29:35 PM

If only that was true within Greeks themselves. Only non-greeks see it this way.

By: ifThatWereTrue
#4  by: Confused af.    

Why would an AXiD say "they're not really top, they're just their by default"....

By: Confused af.
by: Phi muJun 20, 2015 12:40:34 AM

LOL I thought that too

By: Phi mu
#5  by: never   

never would I transfer to FIU.
& the fact that you think Miami is all Florida is made up of is the reason why everyone hates people from Miami. That, and the fact that no one here speaks proper English.
You people have so much anger inside, lol I really hope you find some happiness in your lives

By: never
#6  by: Gator   

Guys calm TF down you're all irrelevant.
-UF student

By: Gator
by: hick town #2Jul 26, 2015 12:33:53 AM

Lol UF is better than FSU but Y'ALL are irrelevant too! Like someone said above, EVERYBODY knows the rest of Florida is irrelevant besides MIA

By: hick town #2
#7  by: i laughed.   

this is laughable. FSU is in the middle of nowhere, the population is 98% white with no diversity at all, and you all wear vineyard vines and sperrys. you go to the same 5 places every weekend... you wish you could go to college in a city like miami, new york, LA or atlanta. if FSU is so great, then stay there for spring break, don't come here ;)

these are the prime years of your life, and you'll be spending them in a village. end of discussion :)

By: i laughed.
#8  by: Woah   

Damn this kid just got roasted for asking about FIU haha. Guess FSU really does suck ass.

By: Woah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.