Phi delt seems to really be on the rise. Any chance the take fiji house

Posted By: AXO
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

Is this a joke?

By: ...
#2  by: greek   

As a member of a fraternity, I do acknowledge that phi delt is doing well considering how long they've been on campus. However, I don't think they'll get the fiji house.

By: greek
#3  by: Wait a second   

Are you kidding me? They started out very well, acknowledged, now starts the hard part. Recruitment, setting dues and collecting them, keeping their member happy and in-line at the same time, organizing their philanthropy event. They are also going to face a lot of hurdles, one of them being that they are still a colony, which makes recruiting hard and keep motivation up during hard times, this also a stickler for other things because it offers the rare opportunity for members to drop and rush other frats because of the colony status if they feel unhappy.
I'm not saying this to demenish their achievements, because they did do very well, and even participated in a sorority pageant (although poorly prepared), and threw one or two decent parties. These next two years is where they prove themselves and establish themselves.

On another note, are you serious about them going into the Fiji house. It took them a couple million dollars from alumni to build and occupy the house. PhiDelt wouldn't be able to pull that off for a while, even with their existing alumni from the 80s and 90s

By: Wait a second
#4  by: pc    

Fiji is owned by a fiji, never will be replaced by phi delts or any other fraternity.

By: pc
#5  by: IKnowWhatYouDidLastSummer   

Not really going to happen, even though FIJI is not what they used to be, Phi Delt is still a mess internally. They're too new to be something.

By: IKnowWhatYouDidLastSummer
#6  by: Dumb question   

Questions like these are laughable, just let Phi Delt & FIJI do their thing. Both are awesome in my opinion.

By: Dumb question

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.