facebook

Top Choice On Bid Day?

by: Scared PNM

For anyone that has rushed at FIU, is it difficult to get your first choice sorority on bid day? I know it’s important to keep an open mind, but I’ve talked to all the girls in all sororities during promotional events, and I’ve fallen in love with one sorority that I’m dying to be a part of.

Posted By: Scared PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: HonestAnswer   

I got dropped my first day by the sorority I wanted going in. My second choice is where I ended up. Honestly just have an open mind. After talking to the sorority I thought I really wanted I realized they were not my fit. My second choice ended up being my first choice because of the conversations I had. I wouldn’t change a thing! So go in with an open mind. You may think you know a lot about a particular sorority but you really don’t until you meet and have conversations with members.

By: HonestAnswer
#2  by: adviceforpnm   

When I rushed on my first day I put my current sorority on the bottom of my list. I thought I knew what I wanted and that was the biggest mistake. By the end of second day my current affiliation was my top the rest of the way. I love my girls and couldn't be happier tbh. Going through rush showed me who these girls really are and who my best friends would be. I know we all say it - but trusting the process is actually what u need to do. If you go through the process and these girls stay ur #1 - and they love you just as much that's great. But going in with an open mind should be the priority and get to know everyone.

By: adviceforpnm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.