facebook

fiji house...

by: Freshmen

I heard a lot of talk about if FIJI didn't have a house they would suck and what not, but why does FIJI have a house and no one else does? Is it because they have a strong graduate chapter that supports them, because that would seem like they have a better brotherhood. Is it because they raised more money? Why is it that FIJI and Pike have/had the only two houses? Honest question, looking for an honest answer...

Posted By: Freshmen
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Because   

FIJI had an alum who was extremely rich I guess. He funded the FIJI house but told them the only condition was to keep it a dry house. Meanwhile, he was also good friends with a Pike and decided to also fund the Pike house

By: Because
by: truthApr 24, 2014 10:27:29 PM

honest answer ^^^

By: truth
#2  by: Q   

Because on the 7th day, god said "let there be one true fraternity at FIU"

By: Q
by: -.-May 10, 2014 3:22:08 AM

Take a lap

By: -.-
#3  by: Fantasy Land   

If only, If, Imagine if....

By: Fantasy Land
#4  by: fiu   

pike and fiji were the only fraternities that were around long enough to get houses. fiu's administration does not fully support greek life and will not build new houses for any other fraternities for a loooong time. it is a shame that pike lost their house, because now fiji is more self-righteous and self-glorifying than ever before. think of it as a blessing for them. go up north and you will get lucky if anyone knows what a "fiji" is, very weak nationals.

By: fiu
by: Umad?Apr 23, 2014 8:04:53 PM

A. Ranked #3 nationally by News week in 2012. So you obviously have no idea what your saying.
B. We aint up North.
C. Realistically there have been many opportunities to to build at FIU. Issue is money with most other fraternities, FIJI has the most expensive dues because part goes to pay certain utilities of the house and our insurance is much higher.
D. Didn't SigEp "break ground" like 3 times with nothing to show for?

By: Umad?
by: LolApr 24, 2014 11:20:12 AM

Oh, we have the money. Trust me.

By: Lol
#5  by: Roary   

Because FIJI is an actual frat

By: Roary
#6  by: ha   

You guys have more goobs than theta chi. Never seen a bigger group of tryhards in my life.

By: ha
by: For realJul 12, 2014 9:46:03 PM

Why do you guys try so hard

By: For real

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.