facebook

ragers

by: Mkelly7

What frat house has the best ragers?

Posted By: Mkelly7
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: delta love   

If you're looking for fun parties with djs and lasers and a whole lot of alcohol check out the pikes

By: delta love
#2  by: sigma   

Delts by far

By: sigma
#3  by: three0three   

Stay outta SAE, theirs suck. Make girls pay for their drinks

By: three0three
#4  by: Hi   

Sig pi by far has the frattiest guys with some of the best ragers I've been to in college. They don't put the word out as much, more of a invite. Majority are girls in sororities

Lambda has a lot of nice guys but a lot of douchey ones too. Largest house on campus so they have a wide range of guys and parties are alright but not exactly a first choice . Run out of beer, long lines

Phi kap/ato/dchi don't do anything

By: Hi
#5  by: Stupid   

All these things are stupid. Obviously everyone is just going to say whatever fraternity they are in throws the best parties. Every girl then is just gonna say whatever fraternity they religiously go to. At the end of the day, every single one has parties and they are fun to the people who fit in, hence why they go all the time or joined that fraternity. So I guess what I mean to say is, if you want to know who throws the best parties, go see for yourself and you decide.

By: Stupid
#6  by: eh   

Chops always have hot girls around cause they're connected to DZ not cause they're too special

By: eh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.