facebook

delta tau delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Tau Delta fraternity chapter comments at Oklahoma State University - OSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Seriously?   

Can I just say I honestly think all you fraternity guys are way too judgmental and are way too serious about "which house is better" and what each frat stands for. I love the Delt guys, I also love other frats on campus too. And it really annoys me and a whole lot of other people that all you do on here is talk crap about each other. Isn't this supposed to be a brotherhood? What happened to fraternities being classy? One day you'll realize: Who the hell cares? Please grow up and have a little respect for fellow brothers and sisters.

By: Seriously?
by: lolApr 3, 2017 6:13:30 AM

Did you really just come onto a website called "Greek Rank" and whine about people ranking Greek houses? God, please grow up. If you don't like it, don't get on this website. Jesus christ.

By: lol
#2  by: notamember   

I have a friend who is the DTD president and they are great guys who can keep you laughing for hours. They are respectful and polite and while they may be stupid and ridiculous sometimes, its college. get over it and have some fun.

By: notamember
#3  by: @notamember   

They're not "stupid and ridiculous". They are bad people and losers

By: @notamember
#4  by: lol   

Everything you need to know about delt at osu: youtube(dot)com/watch?v=2GKlY0TcIRc

By: lol
by: hahahApr 6, 2017 12:08:47 AM

that video getting downvotes just proves how insecure delt is on this website.

By: hahah
by: UmApr 27, 2017 3:39:19 PM

Maybe if you had a valid link ppl wouldn't downvote

By: Um
by: @UmApr 27, 2017 6:20:44 PM

Hey idiot, you can't post links on GR. That's why you (god forbid) have to remove the (dot) and type a period yourself.

Idiot.

By: @Um
#5  by: DTDs   

Honestly one of my most fav frats on this campus because I have never met a DTD that I didn't like or feel uncomfortable around. They are really chill guys and I think they rock

By: DTDs
#6  by: Ok   

Literally no one cares.

By: Ok
#7  by: meh   

Honestly, Delt is not a horrible house. They have some weird upperclassmen and they haven't done homecoming for the past 14ish years but they're honestly working to be better. I've had some bad experiences with guys in Delt but for the most part, they're nice guys who are just trying to be a better fraternity on our campus.

By: meh
#8  by: yeah   

Delt is definitely on the rise. Used to be a bad house, but they are paired for hoco next year and have placed in spring sing the last few years. I think they are like top three in grades also. All of the delts I know are very sweet guys. Middle tier house in my opinion.

By: yeah
by: lol noApr 26, 2017 9:05:30 PM

shows dont mean anything. delt rushes creepy goobers who cant dress themselves or talk to girls so thats just a fact!

By: lol no
#9  by: chill   

delt may not be anywhere near a top house but at least they are trying to be better. They have some guys who make dumb decisions but what house doesn't have guys who make dumb decisions? They are at least trying to better themselves by doing homecoming and they've placed in spring sing for the past two years. Give them a break and an honest chance and they may just surprise you.

By: chill
by: TbhApr 27, 2017 12:37:07 AM

I would put them on the same level as Kappa Sig and ATO. They've definitely made huge efforts to improve their rep.

By: Tbh
#10  by: Um   

Can we just talk about the fact the this originally was posted in 2012 and someone literally scrolled back 5 years to find this post and comment on it

By: Um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.