facebook

pi beta phi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Pi Beta Phi sorority chapter comments at Oklahoma State University - OSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Hum...   

Looks like the PiPhis didn't like their ranking so they all got on here to throw down some fives. Nice try girls, but it makes you look completely pathetic!

By: Hum...
#2  by: really?   

I just wanted to say, so what if some of them smoke weed.. it's almost completely legal anyways, so get over it.

By: really?
#3  by: pnm   

are the actives going to/allowed to tell the pnms that they are on probation during rush?!

By: pnm
#4  by: researchit   

This house is NOT on probation. Research facts before posting, people. That was at Ohio State, not OK State. Made quota easily.

By: researchit
#5  by: You   

did not make quota and you know it! stop saying lies! you are also on national probation!

By: You
#6  by: support   

It is stated on the left by a pi phi that they only support what they call the top houses. How about supporting all the sororities.

By: support
#7  by: PIPHI   

All you the girls that said pi phi is on probation are on idiots! Get your heads out of your butts and read the news and you would know its OHIO state not oklahoma state. Sorry Im not sorry that this house got top grades and top new member grades last year. On top of that top ten houses in the nation and working on top house in the nation this year. More than any of the other houses can say.

By: PIPHI
#8  by: Probation   

Pi Phi at Ohio State is not on probation, and has not been recently whatsoever. That is MIAMI University in Ohio, not Ohio State.

By: Probation
#9  by: Wow   

Please don't pay attention to the nonsense on this site. Most of the houses are great! As you go through rush you will find the house that is perfect for you! Judge based on the girls you meet and connect with, house appearance, skits, and your gut feelings. You will know which one is the best house for you!

By: Wow
#10  by: Wasnt interested   

This house just radiated fake attitudes. The girls I talked to each day were obviously faking sincerity and not hiding the fact they were judging me while I spoke. My opinion was even more shown to be true when I saw the girls who accepted their bids there. Fake, snobby, bs. Hahaha have fun girls.

By: Wasnt interested

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.