facebook

who's better

by: Rushing

I am an OOS guy and I have been contacted by sigma nu and SAE. Which house would be better for OOS guys and which is easier to get into?

Posted By: Rushing
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: piphi   

snu all the way

By: piphi
#2  by: Cowboy   

Both are good houses. I would say SAE is easier. Sigma Nu is rough and they only give bids to people who have recommendations and seeing from there pc for the 2014 year, they had a terrible rush. SAE is known this year for their best PC on campus, just saying what I heard.

By: Cowboy
by: RushingFeb 17, 2015 6:58:45 PM

If i dont have a recommendation will i not get a bid?

By: Rushing
#3  by: Osu greek   

Snu only gave out 4 OOS bids this year and they have tons of returning legacies that take up a lot of their bids too. Sig Alph's pc this year has about half and half Oklahoma and Texas guys and a few from other states as well

By: Osu greek
#4  by: piphi   

sigma nu is very stuck up. most of my pledge class is obsessed but thats mostly because they are trying to get MRS degrees. I've never felt more welcome at SAE or had as much fun. it's not always about winning hoco or anything else it should just be about memories and having a good time.

By: piphi
#5  by: axo   

sae....no way... sigma nu is your best option.

By: axo
#6  by: piphi lmao   

money is all that matters

By: piphi lmao
by: TopTierTaintFeb 20, 2015 12:21:39 AM

I heard from one snu in my class (i would never ever talk to one outside of a classroom setting) that u have to show ur parent's income tax papers so they know if ur rich enough.

By: TopTierTaint
#7  by: Truth   

Snu is easily top house...

By: Truth
by: lolnoFeb 20, 2015 12:32:30 AM

lolno

By: lolno
#8  by: MRS.   

Both good houses.. could not go wrong joining either!! Sigma Nu is probably a little more difficult to get a bid from, but that is because they tend to rush a wider variety of kids than SAE

By: MRS.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.