Alpha Tau Omega
KA Order
Phi Kappa Tau
Delta Tau Delta

Posted By: true ranking
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: OSU Greek   

I really think there is a top 5 not a top 3 and I would not put GPhi as #2!!! GPhi is only on pref for girls that have been cut by some if the other top houses! At best they are #5. I don't know many girls that have chosen G Phi over Chi O, Theta or Kappa. Maybe a few. These houses all recruit different types of girls but I know that Chi O and Pi Phi pick the girls they want at pref during work week! Girls in other houses know this! G Phi, Theta & Kappa actually meet and talk to all girls before making decisions on them. Other than that change I would agree with the rest of the ranking.

By: OSU Greek
#12  by: Keep it classy   

Why does this matter? Do you get money for being a top house at OSU? Because these top houses are not top houses in other parts of the country or state for that matter. Let's worry about something else okay?

By: Keep it classy
#13  by: OSU NEW GREEK   

Where did you get that? I dropped both Chi I and Pi Phi because they weren't for me. Girls that choose a house because of a name should have stayed in high school. You would have to be very immature to not want to be in a house you truly clicked with. Quit trying to tear other people down to make yourself feel better. Time to grow up!

By: OSU NEW GREEK
#14  by: Really?   

No one would agree with this ranking but chi o and g phi! Such a joke of a ranking. Zeta shouldn't be that high and the top 5 are a bit out of order. Must have been a g phi that did this! Ha

By: Really?
#15  by: Game   

The game has changed.

By: Game

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.