Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Rank   

1 - Sigma Nu

2 - Beta, AGR, Sigma Chi

3 - Fiji, Sig Ep

4 - Everyone else

By: Rank
by: Skipper Jun 23, 2023 8:13:20 AM

Well above ranker was obviously a SNU. 🐍 Here’s some tiers.

I’d say:

Top - Fiji, SNU

Lower Top- Beta, Sigma Chi

Upper Mid - AGR, Sig Ep, Farmhouse, Pike

Lower Mid - Phi Delt, Lambda, SAE

Upper Bottom - Kappa Sig, ATO, Delta tau delta

Lower Bottom- Phi Tau, KA, Alpha Sig\n\n\n\n\nThat said, great men in all houses. You’ll have an unforgettable experience wherever you accept. Throw away “tiers” and go where you vibe.

By: Skipper
by: nameJun 23, 2023 9:08:17 AM

I agree with all of it, but move phi delt ahead of pike.

By: name
#2  by: Pistol Pete   

This right here.
🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

I agree with “Skipper’s” tier rankings 100%. Might personally make some minor changes but pretty spot on.

Hell ya to “all houses have great guys. No cap. That might not be true at some colleges at OSU you really can’t go wrong.

By: Pistol Pete
#3  by: Skipper   

Original poster here. Thanks dude. And to the other. Yeah I debated to put Pike there. Did it due to their numbers and that mansion. I have friends in almost all the houses but do think some of my Pike friends are the most genuine & cool af. Do agree Phi Delt has a great brotherhood & prob one of the faster climbing frats at OSU and might belong higher.
There’s great guys in all as I said. I think the top tiers stay pretty solid, they’re almost all interchangeable, just depends what you’re looking for.

Beyond that most of the tiers also depend on what you like. Everyone is going to hype their own house.

By: Skipper
by: Back for FallAug 19, 2023 1:35:11 AM

I’d make slight shifts but solid list.

By: Back for Fall
#4  by: Wakey Wakey   

You’re sleepin’ on Delts.

By: Wakey Wakey
by: NoMar 14, 2024 2:28:11 AM

Ummm I’m sorry but they preform horribly in almost all philanthropy. Pretty sure they haven’t placed in hoco or follies in years and got most comedic for VR which is the award that says you are just embarrassing and funny to watch

By: No
#5  by: Here    

I’ll take the list and make a few changes bused on my opinion only. I’m a junior.

I’d say:

Top - Fiji, SNU

Lower Top- Beta, Sigma Chi, Sig Eps

Upper Mid - AGR, Farmhouse

Lower Mid - Delts, PIKE, Lambda, SAE

Upper Bottom - Phi Delts, BYX, Kappa Sig

Lower Bottom- ATO, Phi Tau, KA, Alpha Sig

There are great men in every organization listed above. Ranks don’t matter as much as brotherhood.

By: Here
by: Wakey WakeyAug 20, 2023 1:39:26 PM

Much better

By: Wakey Wakey
by: HmmmAug 29, 2023 10:06:03 AM

Phi Delt being paired with KD and Pi Phi this fall but being lower mid is crazy

By: Hmmm
#6  by: Night Owl   

I’d agree with the top of Fiji, SNU & Beta. Did you see Kappa Sigs pledge class of 56 men? They’re climbing. Delts did well this year too (also under ranked) as did Sig Eps. AGR, Farmhouse & Sigma Chi pulled lower numbers than expected. Surprisingly since in trouble, Pike did well. Good luck to all the men.

By: Night Owl
by: Flygirl Sep 12, 2023 2:16:21 PM

I like Fiji especially but also Beta. SNU is overrated. They think no one can touch them but that’s just in their heads. Not real selective on bids & disrespect to women. Sig Eps is hit or miss this year plus they’re in big trouble right now. They had a smaller class, but I love me some Farmhouse! Really there are some good men in all of them. Even the lowest ranked frats grab some underrated great guys. OSU Greek is the best & some wonderful guys.

By: Flygirl
by: WhatSep 29, 2023 3:46:14 PM

@flygirl there is not another house remotely as selective as Sigma Nu when it comes to bids

By: What
#7  by: OSU   

Honestly delt has had the best parties so far

By: OSU
by: Orange Sep 17, 2023 11:20:01 AM

Haven’t been

By: Orange
#8  by: Maybe    

Editing where I disagree with that earlier one

Top - Fiji, SNU - agree

Lower Top- Beta, Sigma Chi - agree

Upper Mid -Sig Ep, Farmhouse, Delts, Pike -changed

Lower Mid - Kappa Sig, AGR, SAE, Phi Delt, Lambda - changed

Bottom- ATO, Phi Tau, KA, Alpha Sig - changed

I don’t know. This is hard.

By: Maybe
by: yeehawOct 13, 2023 6:31:00 PM

switch AGR and phi delt with pike and delt and you’re golden

By: yeehaw
by: LLOct 25, 2023 10:31:32 PM

This is def it, although I’d move Pike down a tier.

By: LL
#9  by: BMP   

SigEp is committed to being a different kind of student organization – one that recognizes the importance of the out-of-classroom experience and is committed to making that experience the safest and most empowering part of a college student's life. SigEp is unique in that our organization and all events are substance free by choice and we respect everyone's pronouns. The members feel that the personhood we are constantly striving to build does not require alcohol to exist. The chapter also works to encourage other student organizations toward eradicating dangerous, illegal alcohol consumption and policing microaggressions and toxic masculinity.

By: BMP
by: ThisApr 25, 2024 6:39:18 PM

No one has ever accused Sig Ep of ‘toxic masculinity’.

By: This
#10  by: Kam   

Fiji & Beta all the way. Also a Phi Delt fan.

By: Kam

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.