Phi Mu
ADPI
Tri Delt
AOPI

Posted By: Best Rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: KD   

I know that KD is on here a lot suggesting that they are a top house. I love it that one of their girls feels like that! Everyone should love her house. The trouble with saying that KD is a top house because of hoco is that they had the welding cheating scandal so it was tainted win. They recruit girls for their theater talents, so it's a given that they are going to do well in shows. I don't know what the other factors are, but to me, the top houses are the ones that incoming girls get excited about. Like Chi O or Gamma Phi which always have the most girls eager to go back. Girls are also more excited about Pi Phi, Theta, and even Kappa than they are about KD. Sometimes even ZTA. So to me they're not a top house even though they have more success than PM or generally DDD. I see that AOII will eventually be a house kind of like KD. Good but not best.

By: KD
by: imhoApr 11, 2014 5:03:39 PM

I still think they're probably the top house after this year. No other house did as well in shows and hoco.

By: imho
by: @imhoApr 12, 2014 6:45:13 PM

Thanks, KD! Love you girls but you'll never be a top house.

By: @imho
#22  by: Wow   

KD has improved but theirs no way they are THE top house after this year. I'm not saying gamma phi should be at the very top either but gphi chi o and Pi phi are light years above KD.

By: Wow
#23  by: clarebear   

Fairly accurate, but Phi Mu is middle tier now. Probably equal to AXO and Zeta.

By: clarebear
#24  by: PBP   

Agree that PBP is not a top house. They belong in the second tier with KKG and KAT. XO and GPB in the top tier. AXO, ZTA, PM, and KD in the third. ADP and AOII belong in the fouth tier and DDD is in the fifth tier.

By: PBP
#25  by: top house   

Top houses mean the ones that pnms like during recruitment and want to go back to. Chi O and Gamma Phi are above all the other houses in that respect. There is a pretty big drop before Pi Phi then another drop before Kappa and Theta. So I would put in another level.

By: top house

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.