facebook

chi omega

by: AGLPNM

Do you need to have a really high GPA and be a legacy to get a bid from Chi O?

Posted By: AGLPNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

l don't think you need really high grades AND be a legacy to get into chi o. You either need really good grades or to be a legacy with decent grades

By: Well
#2  by: Grades   

Grades do seem to be important to ChiO since they've been top in grades forever. I'm not sure how important the legacy part is.

By: Grades
#3  by: Hope this helps   

One word of advice, just because you're a legacy does not mean you are guaranteed a bid. As a past Gamma Chi, I witnessed many PNMs cut by their legacy house. Chi Omega is probably one of the chapters with the highest number of legacies going through PNM. I saw a statistic somewhere that said 1 in 4 sorority women was a Chi Omega. So it would be nearly impossible for Chi O to accept every single legacy. Just because you're a legacy doesn't mean you will like it or fit in to that particular chapter. Seriously, keep an open mind and do what's best for you. You are the one who has to be in the chapter, not your mom or sister.

By: Hope this helps
by: barbieMay 26, 2017 8:22:00 PM

The figure that 1 in 4 sorority women is a XO isn't correct, and its been removed from the XO website. Trust me, many women from other NPC sororities had a field day with that alleged figure and gave XO a big lesson in basic math.

By: barbie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.