facebook

getting cut

by: pnm

how hard is it to get into a house with a 3.6 core gpa and from a different state? I am not a legacy for any chapter and I am really nervous and worried about recruitment. HELP!!

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pnmks   

I'd like to know this too

By: Pnmks
#2  by: fyi   

you will be completely fine

By: fyi
#3  by: Opinion   

Well firstly I think the reason nobody is answering this question is because there are like at least 8 other posts just like it. Just look at the recruitment booklet, they have the minimum GPA for each house (for your reference I don't think any of them are above 3.2 core). That being said you probably won't get cute because of your grades but that doesn't mean you still won't get cut.

By: Opinion
#4  by: OSU advice   

If you truly keep your options open, don't just go for a sorority based on the ranks here or what you hear in tent talk, or listen to guys, you should be alright. OSU is not as cut throat as some other campuses, as long as you go with the flow.

Look at your party list with fresh eyes everyday. If a favorite doesn't appear on that day's list, pick yourself up, brush yourself off, and find a new favorite from the choices you DO have. To hedge your bet, secure recommendations for all the sororities at OSU. Some sororities are required by national rules to have a recommendation for each member before they can be pledged. Make it easy on the sororities by finding alums to send them in ahead of time. Good luck!

By: OSU advice
by: YEP!!May 15, 2017 6:09:43 PM

AWESOME advice!!!

By: YEP!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.