facebook

axd house ?

by: Arkpnm

I heard Alpha Xi Delta won't have a house anymore. Is that true?

Posted By: Arkpnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

They have girls living there next year so I highly doubt it

By: No
#2  by: Pokes   

Fake news. They're living in-house next year.

By: Pokes
by: ArkpnmApr 30, 2017 3:13:07 PM

The booklet we got during GDD doesn't list any costs for living in the house for AxiD so it made it seem like they wouldn't have a house.

By: Arkpnm
by: FYIApr 30, 2017 8:14:37 PM

Probably forgot to send-in the info before deadline. It happens.

By: FYI
#3  by: Half true   

Technically the house they live in right now is being rented from g-phi (it's their old annex) so if g-phi ever wanted it back they could just stop renting it to alpha xi...which would mean they wouldn't have a house.

By: Half true
by: HiMay 1, 2017 12:07:40 AM

But that's not the case. And g phi wouldn't just stop leasing it to them for no reason. $$$$$$.

By: Hi
by: lolMay 1, 2017 12:46:35 AM

Check your facts lol. It belongs to g-phi and I've been told that g-phi has been hoping to renovate their house which would probably include taking their annex back

By: lol
#4  by: Cowboy   

And actually the house they are in right now is the original AXID house from the 70s, not the g phi annex.

By: Cowboy
by: noMay 11, 2017 10:01:49 PM

That is untrue.

By: no
by: NoiswrongMay 12, 2017 4:23:16 PM

This is correct! if you don't believe it, you can find it in an old yearbook from OSU in the 70s.

By: Noiswrong
by: Lord May 15, 2017 3:23:58 PM

Yes it was originally axid's house in the 1970s but when they got kicked off for the inability to meet membership quota, they had to sell their house. Hence another sorority bought it and used it for an annex.

By: Lord
#5  by: Arkpnm   

I still see posts saying they don't have a house ?

By: Arkpnm
#6  by: Rumormonger   

How about instead of trying to put down a new chapter, you do all you can to build them up?

By: Rumormonger
#7  by: Relevant    

They got kicked out of Patchin- Jones that's why the book doesn't list housing cost. They do rent the house from another chapter and last I heard they are not living in it just using it for meetings and what not.

By: Relevant
by: ActuallyRelevantMay 15, 2017 9:20:31 PM

Actually, we (I am chapter member) decided that Patchin-Jones didn't foster the sisterhood we wanted so we negotiated with our national housing/panhellenic and are moving into the house we currently have. Stop saying things that aren't true, rumors aren't good for any house on campus.

By: ActuallyRelevant

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.